One Piece Spoilers
Chapter 1080: The Day It Rains Death

- Ben Beckmann is seen shooting glass bottles of beer hanged to a tree branch from some distance.

- The last object being shot multiple times is not a beer bottle, but Eustass Kidd's hanged corpse along with Weevil's corpse.

- Someone approaches Shanks. It's Marshall D. Teach, who brings out two bloody objects from a bag. It's Trafalgar Law's severed head, along with Lafitte's severed head. By the side, Shiryuu holds a platter with Warp-Warp Fruit and Ope-Ope Fruit.

- Blackbeard says solemnly, very much unlike his usual demeanor, "Finally we got these two fruits together, Boss."

- Blackbeard's official title is announced: "True Vice Captain of Red Haired Pirates"

- Shanks smiles, " Thanks, Teach. Just unify these two tonight, will you? With these two fruits becoming one, i will be one step closer to getting my soul fragment back."

- Shanks' true name is revealed: "Shankshiva, God of End and Destruction"

---

Being Declared Bankrupt! Broke Next Week!

One Piece Spoilers

- Ben Beckmann is seen shooting glass bottles of beer hanged to a tree branch from some distance.

- The last object being shot multiple times is not a beer bottle, but Eustass Kidd's hanged corpse along with Weevil's corpse.

- Someone approaches Shanks. It's Marshall D. Teach, who brings out two bloody objects from a bag. It's Trafalgar Law's severed head, along with Lafitte's severed head. By the side, Shiryuu holds a platter with Warp-Warp Fruit and Ope-Ope Fruit.

- Blackbeard says solemnly, very much unlike his usual demeanor, "Finally we got these two fruits together, Boss."

- Blackbeard's official title is announced: "True Vice Captain of Red Haired Pirates"

- Shanks smiles, " Thanks, Teach. Just unify these two tonight, will you? With these two fruits becoming one, i will be one step closer to getting my soul fragment back."

---

Nice Tokyo Ghoul Season 5 spoiler.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
One Piece Spoilers

---

Real i can confirm

This is a prediction which can go wrong. Getting inspired from some work is good I guess, even Dragon Ball was inspired from the stories of Son Wukong. I'd be surprised if this is what one piece is in reality.
Post automatically merged:

this can't be just a coincidence, can this?
Luffy is also related to Xebec.