Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
¿ʎʇunoq sᴉɥ ǝsɐǝɹɔuᴉ plnoʍ puɐ ʇᴉɥs sᴉɥʇ ʎq pǝʇɔǝɟɟǝ ǝq plᴉnƃ ssoɹƆ plnoʍ ʎɥʍ ɥnɹq
those are the 2 times he was not sitting at his desk
he killed innocent people for no reason

its just a cope saying akainu isnt a threat to civilians, which cross guild doesnt care about so it wouldnt effect the bounty placed on them
:seriously:
Post automatically merged:

Cannonbolt >>> Heatblast
Heatblast didn't even get an ultimate form 🫨
he doesnt need to have one because he is that strong, there is a reason why ben 10,000 still uses him

C

Cruxroux

its just a cope saying akainu isnt a threat to civilians, which cross guild doesnt care about so it wouldnt effect the bounty placed on them
Why would Cross guild be effected by what happens to civilian. 😮‍💨
Post automatically merged:

he doesnt need to have one because he is that strong, there is a reason why ben 10,000 still uses him
Ripjaw Low diffs him 🗿

Got some early spoilers from Ledon, Redon's anti-fraud cousin.

Law is dead and Blackbeard says "Room."

Avalo shows up behind Sanji and breaks both of the chef's legs (cracked bones, internal damage). S-Shark punches Sanji in the face and Sanji gets blown away (then saved by a big man). S-Shark runs away because he witnessed this man.

Jinbe shows up to save the chef and begins to fight Avalo.

Zoro defeats S-Hawk with adcoc infused shishi sonson while Kaku is bewildered at how strong Zoro has gotten. Shiryu shows up and one shots Kaku while saying: "I challenge you Roronoa!"

Luffy finally stops messing around and uses adcoc red hawk in gear 4 Snakeman to end S-Bear and Kizaru shows up.

No break next week.

Last edited:
C

Cruxroux

My point is he pose no threat unlike all the 3B>
All he does is sit on a desk , and can't even wage a properly as it would result in great casuality. And he has to maintain his face lmao.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
My point is he pose no threat unlike all the 3B>
All he does is sit on a desk , and can't even wage a properly as it would result in great casuality. And he has to maintain his face lmao.
Buggy got chased by akainu at MF
Crocodile fought akainu at MF
Mihawk fought alongside akainu at MF

you really think they dont know his threat level?
still below 3b