Cross Guild’s possible bounties on the Admirals:
Akainu’s Bounty=4.8 Bil
Aokiji’s Bounty=3.3 Bil (Might be pushing it)
Kizaru’s Bounty=2.9 Bil
Fujitora’s Bounty=2.5 Bil
Greenbull’s Bounty=2.5 Bil

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
delete this
Post automatically merged:

Cross Guild’s possible bounties on the Admirals:
Akainu’s Bounty=4.8 Bil
Aokiji’s Bounty=3.3 Bil (Might be pushing it)
Kizaru’s Bounty=2.9 Bil
Fujitora’s Bounty=2.5 Bil
Greenbull’s Bounty=2.5 Bil
Akainus Bounty = Less than 2.2b
kizarus bounty = less than 1.5b
fujitoras bounty = less than 1.5b
greenbulls bounty = less than 1.5b

Holy shit... That's pretty based :kata:
You have it in you ngl, all you gotta do is support chadmiral greatness
Akainu owns OP, he literally created the powerscaling community. I was active on forums from 2014-2016, took a long ass break to discuss Ryokugyu hype and ended up meeting a long time friend @Elder Lee Hung, someone who stanned admirals with me back in 2015, a time where Roger > 3 admirals was the norm. Day by day chadmiral greatness proves to be consistent. AFor example people mocked Kizaru for being stalled by old Rayleigh, only to find out old Rayleigh sends a grown up yonko to bed before supper. YC1 = admirals being the funniest shit around, Ryokugyu literally neg diffs King and Queen, then offscreen neg diffs a hyped Warlord like Weevil.

Akainu being an awakened magma logia with potential ACoC is the scariest thought around, yonko fans would literally be broken. He's an angry af marine who probably had deep trauma from pirates as a child, and eventually made it hos life goal to eliminate scum who ruin people's lives on daily basis. Eventually high ranking officers, just like real life military generals, are exposed to more uncomfortable truths about tbe world they are trying to protect. Akainu still doesn't get shit from Gorosei scum and talks with them in the rudest form possible, but he still acknowledges that the existence of a WG is necessary for the marines to function properly. It's a tough reality, even Fujitora has to abide by the WG rules to run his agenda. He definitely isnt a fan of slavery but this is an organization that encompasses the whole world.

Chadmiral wank is a pretty based hobby for based people
:myman:

Akainu owns OP, he literally created the powerscaling community. I was active on forums from 2014-2016, took a long ass break to discuss Ryokugyu hype and ended up meeting a long time friend @Elder Lee Hung, someone who stanned admirals with me back in 2015, a time where Roger > 3 admirals was the norm. Day by day chadmiral greatness proves to be consistent. AFor example people mocked Kizaru for being stalled by old Rayleigh, only to find out old Rayleigh sends a grown up yonko to bed before supper. YC1 = admirals being the funniest shit around, Ryokugyu literally neg diffs King and Queen, then offscreen neg diffs a hyped Warlord like Weevil.

Akainu being an awakened magma logia with potential ACoC is the scariest thought around, yonko fans would literally be broken. He's an angry af marine who probably had deep trauma from pirates as a child, and eventually made it hos life goal to eliminate scum who ruin people's lives on daily basis. Eventually high ranking officers, just like real life military generals, are exposed to more uncomfortable truths about tbe world they are trying to protect. Akainu still doesn't get shit from Gorosei scum and talks with them in the rudest form possible, but he still acknowledges that the existence of a WG is necessary for the marines to function properly. It's a tough reality, even Fujitora has to abide by the WG rules to run his agenda. He definitely isnt a fan of slavery but this is an organization that encompasses the whole world.

Me reading this knowing I had edited his message when I quoted it but he didn't realize and praised me

Lmao this is funny, I actually put good effort in my post
:milaugh:

Also friendly reminder that Urouge is mid
Saying this with me, Tonnes and @Urouge D. Rouge in here makes you look like this

I'll debunk this soon.

Rayleigh admitted he'd lose to BB, while Rayleigh matched Kizaru and actually made him have a tantrum because of it.
King and Queen were injured when Aramaki defeated them. Of course, Aramaki should still beat them, as we know Admirals are above most Yonko Commanders, but them being injured is still a factor.
And yes, an Awakened Magma Logia mixed with 2 types of Advanced Haki would indeed be scary and would put him pretty high on my list. If he got that then I would have no doubt that he's either Sabo or Luffy's opponent.

Chapter 1080 - A hero emerges

Cover Request by Apoow
(Kong is arm wrestling with Kaido on winner Island)

the marine fleets approach egghead island
luffy says he can feel the presence of 3 people close to him that are very strong (we can see that luffy is a little nervous from his face)

luffy rushes ahead similar to Enies Lobby
in a beautifull double spread we can see luffy uses his conquerors haki to knock out all the normal marine soldiers but only half of them get knocked out by him. The other half was taken out by somebody else

at the End of the Chapter Luffy finally realizes who that 3rd Person was that he felt. (Besides saturn & Kizaru)

so you have had it all along...

conquerors haki !!

USOPP !?

No break next week.

Chapter 1080 - A hero emerges

Cover Request by Apoow
(Kong is arm wrestling with Kaido on winner Island)

the marine fleets approach egghead island
luffy says he can feel the presence of 3 people close to him that are very strong (we can see that luffy is a little nervous from his face)

luffy rushes ahead similar to Enies Lobby
in a beautifull double spread we can see luffy uses his conquerors haki to knock out all the normal marine soldiers but only half of them get knocked out by him. The other half was taken out by somebody else

at the End of the Chapter Luffy finally realizes who that 3rd Person was that he felt. (Besides saturn & Kizaru)

so you have had it all along...

conquerors haki !!

USOPP !?

No break next week.

Real GO D. USSOPP TOP 1. Open the thread mfers. :finally: :finally: