Bruh based on the Kanji name of the numbers 1084..... I can see why it would seems like some mihawk hype that chapter

Next chapter is supposed to be marine hype since it starts off at full of lead for the first 5 to 7 pages. We do get koby hype and see exactly what he can do along with a helmeppo and tashigi tag team. But chapter shifts to dragon and Kuma and ends with kizaru
Spill the beans. What is 1084 kanji

nah you don't get to jump ship now bitch
Jump what ship mihawk best feat prior to this upcoming chpt was stalling vista don’t be mad because yall was wanking him without evidence
You can pull up multiple comments of me saying if he shows something that puts him above shanks I’ll give him his credit that he’s due I don’t prematurely wank character like Ben and rain man

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Jump what ship mihawk best feat prior to this upcoming chpt was stalling vista don’t be mad because yall was wanking him without evidence
You can pull up multiple comments of me saying if he shows something I’ll give him his credit that he’s due
we wanked him because we smart enough to know he's being saved, all you do here non-stop is trash talking zoro even when no one is talking about him, we not gonna forget that no matter what happens

You can pull up multiple comments of me saying if he shows something I’ll give him his credit that he’s due
lol dont turn this shit into agenda piece now. we can spam these things in the manga discussion/battledome

we wanked him because we smart enough to know he's being saved, all you do here non-stop is trash talking zoro even when no one is talking about him, we not gonna forget that no matter what happens
No y’all wanked him for a zolotard agenda that’s literally and again me liking mihawk doesn’t do shit to zolo I still have him below law and close to sanji shit doesn’t change because my opinion on mihawk doe s