Y
He a coward too cuz i heard he used to wank Zoro before but he was just pretending to get into the fandom like that Bleakass whatever guy did that time
Your bitch ass is just barking at this point I was fine with zolo until y’all clowns said zolo>>>>>>>>law
And started downplaying him vs bb y’all did it to your damn selfs law was always my number 1 zolo somewhere in top 15

Nobody's hating you, dude. You're tolerated precisely because of how bland you are.
You're so edgy and cool. Lemme come and tickle that wheelhouse. Can you make it wink at me ;)

Kaios is correct. Zoro is a suboordinate. Cry, scream, kick your feet. Nothing changes this fact.

Luffys the captain and zoro follows the captain's orders. Simple as that. Suboordinate.

You're so edgy and cool. Lemme come and tickle that wheelhouse. Can you make it wink at me ;)

Kaios is correct. Zoro is a suboordinate. Cry, scream, kick your feet. Nothing changes this fact.

Luffys the captain and zoro follows the captain's orders. Simple as that. Suboordinate.
Wrong we’ve been reading the story backwards it’s actually zolo the captain and puffy the subordinate
zolo the one who killed kaido and awaken the mythical legendary haki the world government fears cringe of hell mode

And he lost his brother pinace in marineford :ihaha:zolo father Pin.D.Garp was just in the recent chpt remember

That makes no sense?? :nicagesmile:

Well the way he described it isn't exactly the way it went down.. But I do admit that was mostly my fault and that I'm slightly sorry for it.
I thought he was just attention seeking by saying that he blocked me and Warchief, though that would make sense considering this

Still, I shouldn't have argued with him.
It's his problem if he randomly blocks for no reason... I get what I deserve for harassing him, even though it's not the exact reason for my ban.