Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
He is lying.
I support Real but after I see him betray me for Al, me and my bois kick him out our group.
Since @Rottkins open up our own personal discord, my group of support for my admin titel became bigger.
I have now 5 top commanders:
@Seatonnes , @Cross_Marian , @Roo , @Mr. Reloaded and @DarkestKnightofSpoilers my glory top five.
Pero was one of us but that traitor betray me...
:josad:
Don't lie, Reloaded is the one who betrays people:pepestrike:
🫡

You made me the dumb clown:jay-he::jay-he::jay-he:
It's a HONOUR to be called Buggy!

Quick guide to find this place:

Go to "Forums" right under the W in the WorstGen Banner (it's next to Donation, What's new, and Members)

Next, scroll down to the "Multiverse Section"; the last available option is "Ground Floor"

The Waiting room is one of the pinned threads in that section. Hope this helps, I hated losing the link to this place in the past.
Still too difficult :josad:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Believe me, I wish I was making it up :shame:
LOL WHY DID THIS COME BACK RANDOMLY!?! Hahahahahaha.
:myman:
I actually forgot I posted this... whoops...

The best part is I left the worst part about the Werewolf erotica out. And she's probably one of the saner girls, honestly. Fenris is pretty chill, it's just her fetishes are... yeah

This isn't close to the tsundere fairy who lives in the main character's scrotum and beats up his balls whenever she's in a bad mood, or the girl with the CBT and Insect, silk-bondage fetish.

Fun fact the latter chick almost accidentally impregnated herself after forgetting to teleport her ovum out post sex, but, thankfully, it ends up being the main character's kid. The same chick also goes into a horny-sexy-rampage just before giving birth.

One of the girls, Sellaphin, is trying to hide from the pregnant-blood-and-cum hungry Kelseean. So, she's in the kitchen, and sees this giant cake they weren't supposed to eat until the next day, for a baby shower, and then hears growling nearby.

Sellaphin gulps, and goes, "Ohhh... damn it, I'm just going to get captured, sucked, and fucked anyway! I might as well eat cake first! It's not like it's Kelseean's fault she's so horny... I already gave her permission to let her urges out, so, I'm going to let mine out, too!"

So she reaches out to eat the cake, and is pulled inside by Kelseean who was waiting on the other side, and Sellaphin gets dragged into the cake kicking and screaming.

What follows is one of the dumbest scenes I can imagine, where Sellaphin is getting her neck chewed on, while she's screaming, weeping, and also eating as much cake as she cake while beginning to choke.

Five minutes later and she's a frosted, bloody mess panting on the ground, whispering, "Thanks for the meal..."

My Witch series is publishable (I think). I have no idea how to get Another One Bites with Lust published. Hell, I'm not even sure I want to.

LOL WHY DID THIS COME BACK RANDOMLY!?! Hahahahahaha.
:myman:
I actually forgot I posted this... whoops...

The best part is I left the worst part about the Werewolf erotica out. And she's probably one of the saner girls, honestly. Fenris is pretty chill, it's just her fetishes are... yeah

This isn't close to the tsundere fairy who lives in the main character's scrotum and beats up his balls whenever she's in a bad mood, or the girl with the CBT and Insect, silk-bondage fetish.

Fun fact the latter chick almost accidentally impregnated herself after forgetting to teleport her ovum out post sex, but, thankfully, it ends up being the main character's kid. The same chick also goes into a horny-sexy-rampage just before giving birth.

One of the girls, Sellaphin, is trying to hide from the pregnant-blood-and-cum hungry Kelseean. So, she's in the kitchen, and sees this giant cake they weren't supposed to eat until the next day, for a baby shower, and then hears growling nearby.

Sellaphin gulps, and goes, "Ohhh... damn it, I'm just going to get captured, sucked, and fucked anyway! I might as well eat cake first! It's not like it's Kelseean's fault she's so horny... I already gave her permission to let her urges out, so, I'm going to let mine out, too!"

So she reaches out to eat the cake, and is pulled inside by Kelseean who was waiting on the other side, and Sellaphin gets dragged into the cake kicking and screaming.

What follows is one of the dumbest scenes I can imagine, where Sellaphin is getting her neck chewed on, while she's screaming, weeping, and also eating as much cake as she cake while beginning to choke.

Five minutes later and she's a frosted, bloody mess panting on the ground, whispering, "Thanks for the meal..."

My Witch series is publishable (I think). I have no idea how to get Another One Bites with Lust published. Hell, I'm not even sure I want to.
Horny guy