Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
LOL WHY DID THIS COME BACK RANDOMLY!?! Hahahahahaha.
:myman:
I actually forgot I posted this... whoops...

The best part is I left the worst part about the Werewolf erotica out. And she's probably one of the saner girls, honestly. Fenris is pretty chill, it's just her fetishes are... yeah

This isn't close to the tsundere fairy who lives in the main character's scrotum and beats up his balls whenever she's in a bad mood, or the girl with the CBT and Insect, silk-bondage fetish.

Fun fact the latter chick almost accidentally impregnated herself after forgetting to teleport her ovum out post sex, but, thankfully, it ends up being the main character's kid. The same chick also goes into a horny-sexy-rampage just before giving birth.

One of the girls, Sellaphin, is trying to hide from the pregnant-blood-and-cum hungry Kelseean. So, she's in the kitchen, and sees this giant cake they weren't supposed to eat until the next day, for a baby shower, and then hears growling nearby.

Sellaphin gulps, and goes, "Ohhh... damn it, I'm just going to get captured, sucked, and fucked anyway! I might as well eat cake first! It's not like it's Kelseean's fault she's so horny... I already gave her permission to let her urges out, so, I'm going to let mine out, too!"

So she reaches out to eat the cake, and is pulled inside by Kelseean who was waiting on the other side, and Sellaphin gets dragged into the cake kicking and screaming.

What follows is one of the dumbest scenes I can imagine, where Sellaphin is getting her neck chewed on, while she's screaming, weeping, and also eating as much cake as she cake while beginning to choke.

Five minutes later and she's a frosted, bloody mess panting on the ground, whispering, "Thanks for the meal..."

My Witch series is publishable (I think). I have no idea how to get Another One Bites with Lust published. Hell, I'm not even sure I want to.
regular Doc moment, idk why they act like that

:moonwalk:Fiends vs Providers Chapter 8:moonwalk:

I had the final chapter planned after Chapter 7 before going on hiatus. Thought I’d try this weekend, but I woke up to @AL sama becoming admin :risitameh: Which is something the 3 year old in me can’t ignore :risiup:

Hence, this is the PENULTIMATE chapter! Hopefully, I'll get to edit the final chapter next weekend or
the one after that before going on hiatus again :risicheck:

To understand the reference in the first half of the chapter :luchosop:

A New masterclass from Akai

:moonwalk:Fiends vs Providers Chapter 8:moonwalk:

I had the final chapter planned after Chapter 7 before going on hiatus. Thought I’d try this weekend, but I woke up to @AL sama becoming admin :risitameh: Which is something the 3 year old in me can’t ignore :risiup:

Hence, this is the PENULTIMATE chapter! Hopefully, I'll get to edit the final chapter next weekend or
the one after that before going on hiatus again :risicheck:

To understand the reference in the first half of the chapter :luchosop:

Everyone was spot on:luffylaugh:

BTW @Kerkovian GODfy top one

Ow, poor little Kevin :smoothy:
The non Germans won't get the Kevin joke:kobeha:

What does the comparison to stranger things imply? Is that good or bas for Avatar?

They're not redoing whole episodes from scratch this late in the game.
If they were we'd get this news way, way earlier
:pepecafe:
Maybe the leaks are older and were released only now?

I have a feelin the Yami Yami no Mi is gonna end up the Moon God Fruit or somethin and BB is gonna have a Black Haired Nika form
:snoopy:
Sanji killing BB and eating his fruit you mean?

GODfy negs the marines next chapter. Heard Lance is delaying his cryptoc hints because he got so hyped that he started feeling dizzy and almost fainted.
From editor cried to Lance fainted:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Tl;dr he belives devil fruits are born from the haki of people that mastered something to the point it becomes supernatural, and some people that have powers almost on that level are like seeds for future devil fruts, an example would be Paulie's mastery of ropes
Sounds very plausible