Chapter 1081: "The World's Greatest"
- Mihawk and Fujitora clash.
- Mihawk and Fujitora split the skies, black lightning is shooting in all directions, Mihawk is able to bypass Fujitoras gravity
- Fujitora is fighting to capture Mihawk, while Mihawk seeks to prove his dominance as the world's greatest swordsman.
- Mihawk unleashes his technique, "Black Blade: Dark Tempest," overwhelming Fujitora's gravity and securing his victory.
I prefer something more unique for Mihawk he can split skies with Zoro. Mihawk clashes with Fuji slicing the earth to it's core:myman:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
What is Fuji's story importance? Lmao
Lmao what?
Nobody cares if he dies next chapter. He's as relevant as Carrot.
? If it wasn't for Issho, the seven warlords would still be around. If it wasn't for him, Mihawk wouldn't be part of Cross Guild lmao.

I think it's pretty obvious Issho's planning something to change the world government too.

Mihawk is important as Zoro's goal, but Issho's actions have really changed the OP world

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
And? Mihawk would still be Zoro's final goat and and idiots Mihawk downplayers wouldn't say that Mihawk is Buggy's fucking henchman.
I'm pointing out that Issho's actions had a direct effect on Mihawk's character.

Never said he'd stop being Zoro's goal.
downplayers wouldn't say that Mihawk is Buggy's fucking henchman.
What does that have to do with what I said? Those people are agenda blinded, the chapter with the Cross Guild bounties made it clear that Mihawk is no subordinate to Buggy lmao

C

Cruxroux

? If it wasn't for Issho, the seven warlords would still be around. If it wasn't for him, Mihawk wouldn't be part of Cross Guild lmao.

I think it's pretty obvious Issho's planning something to change the world government too.

Mihawk is important as Zoro's goal, but Issho's actions have really changed the OP world
No offense but Even smoker wanted this and probably many other marines. It was supposed to be done regardless of the fact issho was there or not.
We didn't see any direct confrontation of issho with Gorosei , in fact in Reverie , all the kingdoms made this decisions.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I think Issho could lose to Mihawk.

But I wouldn't like that. Not because of power scaling shit, but because it would probably be mostly off screen and I want to see both Mihawk and Issho fight on panel again. I also have a feeling that Issho's future storylines won't intersect with the Cross Guild. I expect him to interact more with the Revolutionary War.

If an admiral does lose to Mihawk, I hope they get a fight in the future again tho

Issho is not important to any of the MC.

He will probably end up as the new FA during the end when the world will be "in peace" with Loby and some other marines replacing the Admirals.

C

Cruxroux

I think Issho could lose to Mihawk.

But I wouldn't like that. Not because of power scaling shit, but because it would probably be mostly off screen and I want to see both Mihawk and Issho fight on panel again. I also have a feeling that Issho's future storylines won't intersect with the Cross Guild. I expect him to interact more with the Revolutionary War.

If an admiral does lose to Mihawk, I hope they get a fight in the future again tho
Well issho was departed to somewhere after warlord abolishment , we just don't know where. Mihawk is valid option as only warlord would require an admiral might to capture him.