I mean, duh, but even then it took Zoro 1 or 2 more chapters to defeat King.
Which was via using Advanced Haki which Sanji doesn't have.
Way I see it it's probably:
Luffy vs Saturn
Luffy vs Kizaru
Or Zoro vs Kizaru
Sanji fights some Vice Admirals or Seraphim under Saturn's control with the rest of the crew, maybe the Grand Fleet comes in to help.
Tbh, right now, I don't really see Sanji fighting an Admiral.
Kizaru's got better Haki and stats, but I can see Sanji fighting him later on, they're a very compatible matchup
Post automatically merged:

Why are you listening to Stacks? Dude's literally the biggest cock muncher here. He's just trying to get your attention lol
Luffy is going to one shot Saturn like he did vs Charloss at Sabaody. Then he is going to CoC blast all the marines. ZOSAN vs Loosezaru while Luffy sleeps.

:zorothink:What kind of refutation is this
I just don’t care to entertain the downplay anymore

First it was “Sanji will fight Jack” (😂)
Then “Sanji won’t fight King” (Which he did twice, 2nd time was 1v2)
Then it was “Sanji won’t fight a Commander” (Which he did)
Then “Sanji will defeat Queen with Jinbe’s help” (💀)
Now I’m hearing “Sanji won’t fight a Seraphim”, “Jinbe will save Sanji from S-Shark”, “S-Hawk will go after Sanji” and after all this, I started to realize a pattern. The same people that thought this were ZKK believers………..so their downplay made sense. Those people aren’t mentally well

and finally from you “Sanji won’t face Kizaru but he’ll somehow face someone who is no where near his strength and pure fodder to him like a random vice admiral just because…..”

Now I’ll take your word on not being a ZKK believer but this take of yours screams ZKK believer because it’s outlandish and dumb. It just sounds like “Sanji won’t fight Kizaru because i like zoro more”

Zolo

Cope Doctor

Now I’m hearing “Sanji won’t fight a Seraphim”, “Jinbe will save Sanji from S-Shark”, “S-Hawk will go after Sanji” and after all this, I started to realize a pattern. The same people that thought this were ZKK believers………..so their downplay made sense. Those people aren’t mentally well

and finally from you “Sanji won’t face Kizaru but he’ll somehow face someone who is no where near his strength and pure fodder to him like a random vice admiral just because…..”

Now I’ll take your word on not being a ZKK believer but this take of yours screams ZKK believer because it’s outlandish and dumb. It just sounds like “Sanji won’t fight Kizaru because i like zoro more”
You are OP truther

You're saying that me thinking Sanji isn't Admiral level ( reasonable take, he has 0 feats or portrayal putting him at such a level right now ) means I believe in theories like ZKK or Sanji not fighting a Seraph 1-on-1.
That's called Association Fallacy, and the definition is to assume that because someone has a certain stance on something, this means they have another certain stance on something else by default, with such accusations having little to no evidence.
Which is what you are doing.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
You're saying that me thinking Sanji isn't Admiral level ( reasonable take, he has 0 feats or portrayal putting him at such a level right now ) means I beleive in theories like ZKK or Sanji not fighting a Seraph 1-on-1.
That's called Association Fallacy, and the definition is to assume that because someone has a certain stance on something, this means they have another certain stance on something else, with such accusations having little to no evidence.
Which is what you are doing.
Sanji Negged queen, lets be real here. he Negged queen

You're saying that me thinking Sanji isn't Admiral level ( reasonable take, he has 0 feats or portrayal putting him at such a level right now ) means I beleive in theories like ZKK or Sanji not fighting a Seraph 1-on-1
No…..that’s not what I said at all
I said that I trust your word on not being a ZKK believer however what you’re saying is VERY similar to what they say when they want to downplay him

Sanji defeated a commander like how Zoro defeated a commander yet apparently only one of them is worthy of an Admiral in your eyes

He's basically you from craigslist
:kayneshrug:

:saden::ihaha: What is thy blud baffleth about
Just imagine Zoro and Sanji arguing who's gonna fight Loosezaru then Luffy like roger comes running telling them he doesn't want to see them hurt then proceeds to do the Kamusari punch version(like Roger vs Oden) but the outcome is like Kizaru gets sent straight to Akainu's desk. Peak Fiction.Woooo

Just imagine Zoro and Sanji arguing who's gonna fight Loosezaru then Luffy like roger comes running telling them he doesn't want to see them hurt then proceeds to do the Kamusari punch version(like Roger vs Oden) but the outcome is like Kizaru gets sent straight to Akainu's desk. Peak Fiction.Woooo
Creative.
No…..that’s not what I said at all
I said that I trust your word on not being a ZKK believer however what you’re saying is VERY similar to what they say when they want to downplay him

Sanji defeated a commander like how Zoro defeated a commander yet apparently only one of them is worthy of an Admiral in your eyes
I mean.. Zoro also scarred Kaidou and temporarily blocked Hakai.
It's not terrible to say he has better portrayal and feats currently.
But as I said, I can see Sanji fighting Kizaru in the future.

Sanji Negged queen, lets be real here. he Negged queen
More like mid diffed
Prior to his genetic modifications, he was going toe to toe with queen and more focused on his mind and body than he was on Queen

After his mods, he almost completely BODIED the guy. Don’t forget Queen got some hits in before being flung to an entire different island

and before anyone says anything about Sanji passing out, just remember he endured fighting an army of fodder, black maria’s torture+battling King AND Queen all without rest! Also when you heal, it takes energy. Sanji healed his entire body both bones and organs+on top of that he used so much physical speed, he went invisible