I mean, Black Maria's torture wore off relatively quick.
Didn't really fatigue Sanji.
He endured it for quite a while
Post automatically merged:

ZKK broke many people... Destroyed fairness in bets... to this day damage done by ZKK still feels fresh... Nobody in all of fiction will ever take Zorobois seriously anymore...
To be fair i never took Zorofans seriously 😂😭🤣

Zoro is a swordsman yet the biggest threat to Zoro and insecure Zorofans is a CHEF :lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:Mihawk is supposed to be Zoro’s final endgame and rival yet a CHEF is on Zorofans mind 24/7

Zoro is a swordsman yet the biggest threat to Zoro and insecure Zorofans is a CHEF :lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:Mihawk is supposed to be Zoro’s final endgame and rival yet a CHEF is on Zorofans mind 24/7
..Sanji fans want him to fight the guy who was bringing Saturn tea.
See the flaw in your logic?
You're trying to degrade Sanji to "just a chef" when he's literally an Emperor's second commander lol.

Zolo

Cope Doctor

they Know Mihawk isnt yonko or admiral level so the only Cope is shit on Sanji who is equal to zoro in strenght anyways

..Sanji fans want him to fight the guy who was bringing Saturn tea.
See the flaw in your logic?
You're trying to degrade Sanji to "just a chef" when he's literally an Emperor's second commander lol.
Me degrade Sanji? Possibly the dumbest thing you’ve ever said. Before anything Sanji is a chef just like before anything else, Zoro is a swordsman. When it comes to comparing or downplaying Sanji do Zorofans think of his cooking or battle strength? Exactly. No flaws here lil bro. Zorofans greatest threat isn’t another swordsman, but a CHEF 😂😂😂

Also….. you want this second commander to fight a random, weak ass vice admiral+need the rest of the crew to help him win vs SAID VICE ADMIRAL???? You’d better have a good retort for this bs. There’s a reason Sanji is one of the only crew members facing off against a seraphim rn. Saying he isn’t deserving of fighting Kizaru is retarded truly

Your logic is way worse than an actual ZKK believer. You’re just a hardcore Sanji downplayer for approximately 0 reason

Me degrade Sanji? Possibly the dumbest thing you’ve ever said. Before anything Sanji is a chef just like before anything else, Zoro is a swordsman. When it comes to comparing or downplaying Sanji do Zorofans think of his cooling or battle strength? Exactly. No flaws here lil bro

Also….. you want this second commander to fight a random, weak ass vice admiral+need the rest of the crew to help him win vs SAID VICE ADMIRAL???? You’d better have a good retort for this bs. There’s a reason Sanji is one of the only crew members facing off against a seraphim rn

Your logic is way worse than an actual ZKK believer. You’re just a hardcore Sanji downplayer for approximately 0 reason
I'm saying he should fight MULTIPLE Vice Admirals and they should help AGAINST THE VICE ADMIRALS AND SERAPHIM.
Also Idk if you know this but two of them were literally candidates for the Admiral position lol.
But alright.
All Vice Admirals are weak. Lol..
Nah.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Me degrade Sanji? Possibly the dumbest thing you’ve ever said. Before anything Sanji is a chef just like before anything else, Zoro is a swordsman. When it comes to comparing or downplaying Sanji do Zorofans think of his cooking or battle strength? Exactly. No flaws here lil bro. Zorofans greatest threat isn’t another swordsman, but a CHEF 😂😂😂

Also….. you want this second commander to fight a random, weak ass vice admiral+need the rest of the crew to help him win vs SAID VICE ADMIRAL???? You’d better have a good retort for this bs. There’s a reason Sanji is one of the only crew members facing off against a seraphim rn. Saying he isn’t deserving of fighting Kizaru is retarded truly

Zoro fans want to live in the world where Zoro is strongest to ever be... Oda made most hilarious troll in all of fiction by making Sanji hes equal... so Zorofans could cry every week

I'm saying he should fight MULTIPLE Vice Admirals and they should help AGAINST THE VICE ADMIRALS AND SERAPHIM.
Also Idk if you know this but two of them were literally candidates for the Admiral position lol.
But alright.
All Vice Admirals are weak. Lol..
Zoro fought 1 of Arlong’s top Officers
Sanji fought 1 of Arlong’s top Officers

Zoro fought one of Crocodile’s top Agents
Sanji fought one of Crocodile’s top Agents

Zoro asked Sanji for help in the davy back fight

Zoro fought one of CP9’s top Agents
Sanji fought one of CP9’s top Agents

Zoro fought one of Moria’s top Commanders
Sanji fought one of Moria’s top Commanders

Zoro fought one of Doffy’s top Officers
Sanji fought one of Doffy’s top Officers

Zoro fought one of Kaido’s top Commanders
Sanji fought one of Kaido’s top Commanders

Zoro is fighting a Seraphim
Sanji is fighting a Seraphim

if Zoro fights an Admiral there’s no way in hell Sanji’s fighting a “Vice Admiral” Admiral candidate or not, in fact there’s no telling if the admiral candidates are actually arriving on egghead

We’re approaching endgame stop thinking small especially in terms of Sanji

JINBE is here now, he can handle the lesser fighters

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Zoro fought 1 of Arlong’s top Officers
Sanji fought 1 of Arlong’s top Officers

Zoro fought one of Crocodile’s top Agents
Sanji fought one of Crocodile’s top Agents

Zoro asked Sanji for help in the davy back fight

Zoro fought one of CP9’s top Agents
Sanji fought one of CP9’s top Agents

Zoro fought one of Moria’s top Commanders
Sanji fought one of Moria’s top Commanders

Zoro fought one of Doffy’s top Officers
Sanji fought one of Doffy’s top Officers

Zoro fought one of Kaido’s top Commanders
Sanji fought one of Kaido’s top Commanders

Zoro is fighting a Seraphim
Sanji is fighting a Seraphim

if Zoro fights an Admiral there’s no way in hell Sanji’s fighting a “Vice Admiral” Admiral candidate or not, in fact there’s no telling if the admiral candidates are actually arriving on egghead

We’re approaching endgame stop thinking small especially in terms of Sanji

JINBE is here now, he can handle the lesser fighters
I fact checked this and I can say you speak the truth