Nah you also said I always get banned and shit
I'm just saying I don't hate you but if y'all are gonna insult me then ping me when I come back and act like it never happened that's hella corny man
That was banter, we do that all the time here, it's not personal. I did not mean to insult you. Hey, if you took it personally then I know what not to do next time :kayneshrug:

That was banter, we do that all the time here, it's not personal. I did not mean to insult you. Hey, if you took it personally then I know what not to do next time :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

@Peroroncino when chapter reveals Shanks is a woman and not a man, hence not a swordsman but a swordswoman
Sorry I'm a little angered rn
But despite that I'm still a little skeptic about that apology

Sorry I'm a little angered rn
But despite that I'm still a little skeptic about that apology
I know what I said in your profile. What I mean is that when I posted it, I just wanted to tease you and laugh with you. The previous times, I just posted "Bro" in your profile. I reckon that I hesitated to post "rip bozo" because I was not sure how you would interpret it but I still did it hoping for the best. I did not mean to insult you is my point. When did I ever insult someone?

I know what I said in your profile. What I mean is that when I posted it, I just wanted to tease you and laugh with you. The previous times, I just posted "Bro" in your profile. I reckon that I hesitated to post "rip bozo" because I was not sure how you would interpret it but I still did it hoping for the best. I did not mean to insult you is my point. When did I ever insult someone?
If I recall correctly it went like:
You: Rip bozo
Peanut gallery #1: I wouldn't say that he might target you too when he's unbanned
You: It's okay all he does is go after people, get banned, get unbanned when the chapter comes out, repeat

If I recall correctly it went like:
You: Rip bozo
Peanut gallery #1: I wouldn't say that he might target you too when he's unbanned
You: It's okay all he does is go after people, get banned, get unbanned when the chapter comes out, repeat
Yeah that's what happened. I deleted it from your profile. You are free to deal with the situation as you wish