Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
thank you
Yes, I am going to a repairman
Windows installation always annoys me
Post automatically merged:

My problem
Ok I I think I see the problem actually! Have you tried selecting a time and currency format and selecting a keyboard or input method? Windows is very meticulous about these things, it won't let you progress until you select something from each drop down list/row there.

You shouldn't need a repairman for this then?

Ok I I think I see the problem actually! Have you tried selecting a time and currency format and selecting a keyboard or input method? Windows is very meticulous about these things, it won't let you progress until you select something from each drop down list/row there.

You shouldn't need a repairman for this then?
Well, my knowledge in installing Windows is honestly zero
Maybe a repairman can help me
thank you bro

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Well, my knowledge in installing Windows is honestly zero
Maybe a repairman can help me
thank you bro

Don't take it to a repairman yet dude!

Are you able to click those empty boxes and select anything? Are you able to select time and currency format and the keyboard or input method too?

GPT said this about the 2nd picture of yours too:

It looks like your friend is in the BIOS settings of their Predator PHN16-71, and they're stuck on the "System Time" and "System Date" menu. This screen is showing various options like network boot settings, wake-on-LAN options, and more.

To help your friend proceed:

Setting the Date and Time:
It seems the system date is incorrect (set to 01/01/2023). Have your friend adjust the system date and time by selecting them and using the arrow keys to change the values. Usually, pressing + or -, or F5/F6 adjusts the values.

Exit & Save:
After adjusting the settings, they can navigate to the "Exit" menu and choose "Save and Exit" or use the corresponding function key to apply the changes and restart the system.

If they're stuck due to a different issue (like not being able to navigate the BIOS or change options), they can try resetting the BIOS to default settings by choosing "Load Default Settings" under the exit menu. This can resolve issues related to system misconfigurations.

- We are revealed that Buggy has 3 followers from impel down that stand out more than the rest
- One of them has the brick brick fruit, his bounty is 990 million, his name is Buob
- Other is the user of the lion zoan, worth 850 million who uses flaming swords with the nickname jungle king
- Lastly there is a jester with the card card paramecia, bounty 1 billion, he awakened his powers
- They captured the sunny when the straw hats were passed out, they are in seastone chains

So I didn't notice this in the manga, but the latest anime episode made me realise something.

Lili sighning the letter with Nefetari D Lily seems to be a confirmation to Imu that she 'joined' the enemies.
I doubt the D was really part of her name before that point and taking it within your name was just a way to make it clear you are against the WG.

So I didn't notice this in the manga, but the latest anime episode made me realise something.

Lili sighning the letter with Nefetari D Lily seems to be a confirmation to Imu that she 'joined' the enemies.
I doubt the D was really part of her name before that point and taking it within your name was just a way to make it clear you are against the WG.
The D is just representing the Joyboy pirates
The ancestors of D clan were all just a part of Joyboy’s crew
Mr Morj did a good prediction about this