https://www.fanverse.org/threads/one-piece-chapter-1081-prediction-discussion-thread.1287926/page-24

Apparently in the naruto forum they are saying that the Arabs are saying that there is another advanced coc display this chaoter by a different character
The brother of a friend of a cousin of a nephew of the sister's husband of a guy I once noticed in the subway in front of me in Paris back in 2012, he apparently once saw his neighbor's wife with binoculars send a Facebook message to her friend so he makes a Reddit post saying that apparently in the naruto forum they are saying that the Arabs are saying that there is another advanced coc display this chapter by a different character

The brother of a friend of a cousin of a nephew of the sister's husband of a guy I once noticed in the subway in front of me in Paris back in 2012, he apparently once saw his neighbor's wife through his house send a Facebook message to her friend so he makes a Reddit post saying that apparently in the naruto forum they are saying that the Arabs are saying that there is another advanced coc display this chapter by a different character
That's cute

CoC: Color of Clowns

"Jail is for Second Class Citizens" - Government
Kizaru hasn’t even landed, we just see his and Saturn ship near Egghead :doffytroll:
Kizaru and Saturn are shocked to find that the sky is dark, and Kizaru leaves the ship's hold to see what's going on. All the Marines are knocked out, besides the green haired helmsman.

"Hey... uh, why are we in space???" Kizaru asks, looking around with a stoned face.

The one eyed man with green hair turns around, smiling.

"Oh, sorry. I had some business with you, and wanted to take us somewhere private. I meant to go to a certain island, but, I've always had a bad sense of direction, hahahaha!" the man says, Kizaru sweating as CoC lightning shoots off into space from the man.

The green haired man places his hand on his side, where a sword's handle would be if he was carrying one, and draws Haki out of an invisible sheath, forming a sword of purple energy from Haki.

Narrator: That day, a God an Admiral from the World Government would meet a Demon who should have died 999 times in his life; a Demon named Roronoa Pinzoro