Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
You're right that age isn't an argument usually

But you're lecturing people on stuff that only comes with adult experience. Something you factually don't have.

Also, all your "arguments" are just your opinions and feelings. Real arguments need facts and sources behind them.
The fact is i have practically been an adult for around 2 years
i have gone through a lot of stuff that none of you could ever deal with, i have had adult experience

The fact is i have practically been an adult for around 2 years
i have gone through a lot of stuff that none of you could ever deal with, i have had adult experience
Again, you're making assumptions

This is a forum with peeps from all around the world. Chances are somebody had it as bad or worse than you.

That still doesn't make them right in any discussion unless their arguments can be backed up with sources.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Again, you're making assumptions

This is a forum with peeps from all around the world. Chances are somebody had it as bad or worse than you.

That still doesn't make them right in any discussion unless their arguments can be backed up with sources.
you are making assumptions in your argument aswell
are you not?

Try me.

You don't know our lives and hardships we've faced. I could write a book in the support thread. I assure you anything you've had to deal with, one of us has probably had it.
I would never share that shit with idiots like you

It’s not black facing
@Admiral Maynard a female streamer painted her face because she wanted to cosplay a Dark Elf
People like Tonnes think that’s a racist act
They’re ignoring the context
you are ignoring the historical context of what happened in the not so far away past