C

Cruxroux

They helped drive a guy to suicide and now they're making jokes the next day like it never happened and a guy wasn't driven to suicide by some people on here too.

They are the reason this place gets hated so much by other places and ironically gets called Worst-Gen.

These guys are so narcissistic, they think their actions have no consequences and trhey can never be held responsible, never guilty, they are always justified and its just karens and such trying to ruin their glory. Hell, that TruthoftheAnus guy keeps trying to call me a femcel, wrong gender for a start buddy LMFAO!
It will only bother you if you try to respond to them.

I leave people hanging Who writes paragraphs on my Replies. There's just this selective List i know are good and interact to.

G

Gorosei Informer

I am truly sorry, Jmena said one time that the fake spoilers he wrote would have been forget by everyone and I said in a couple of posts that we still remember. I don't know if it count as "bullying" if it is I am deeply sorry.
Thank you man, its no worries seriously. I appreciate words from and people like you, you make this place and the world just that little bit better at least. Its priceless. If only more people could be like you too.

G

Gorosei Informer

When people started attacking Jmema for fake spoilers, we reach really low point here on WG, plus people are daily mad at @Lance_Dragonite for not posting spoilers, we should relax
Not to mention people told Lance to kill himself in the past too. One of those people has apologised since then and tried to make amends with him recently, he's changed a lot for the better and become a much better person, much like some of the characters he adores too and I respect him a lot for that too.

If only the rest could learn from him too.

They helped drive a guy to suicide and now they're making jokes the next day like it never happened and a guy wasn't driven to suicide by some people on here too.

They are the reason this place gets hated so much by other places and ironically gets called Worst-Gen.

These guys are so narcissistic, they think their actions have no consequences and trhey can never be held responsible, never guilty, they are always justified and its just karens and such trying to ruin their glory. Hell, that TruthoftheAnus guy keeps trying to call me a femcel, wrong gender for a start buddy LMFAO!
You're not a girl? This reminds me of that spongebob episode where Patrick disguised as a girl to escape someone and Mr Krabs and Squidward simped over him until he revealed it was him.

C

Cruxroux

I am truly sorry, Jmena said one time that the fake spoilers he wrote would have been forget by everyone and I said in a couple of posts that we still remember. I don't know if it count as "bullying" if it is I am deeply sorry.
Bent leg Spoilers are fresh in my mind and i don't give a fuck who gave it. I enjoyed them.
It was totally fun intended and imagine getting angry bullying people over fictional characters.
:pepeanger: