Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
@Nekomamushi when you tell him he's going to an Italian restaurant to get some authentic, lovely lasagna but then he realises he's at the vet instead.

Funnily enough I was gonna make lasagna and I ordered some food shopping, but somehow forgot the minced meat I needed for it, so now I'm even more annoyed and upset.

It's typical, when you think things are finally going well again in your life and you can be happy again, some stupid curveballs come along and smack you with a rose of reality instead. Lmao I mean dose but that just sound weirdly funny now lol. The lesser known sequel to Seal's "Kiss from a Rose" song that was made even more famous by Batman too, "Smack From A Rose".

Title: "Smack From A Rose"

Verse 1:

There is a hero, who patrols the night,
He's got a bat suit, and a strong bite,
But when he's fighting, his punches pack a punch,
And every villain, knows they're in for a crunch.

Chorus:

Ooh, the smack from a rose,
It's a punch that no one knows,
Batman's fists, are as hard as steel,
And every bad guy, he makes them feel.

Verse 2:

The Joker laughs, and he thinks he's so cool,
But Batman knows, he's just a fool,
He swings his fists, and he delivers a blow,
And The Joker knows, he's in for quite a show.

Chorus:

Verse 3:

Harvey Dent, he's flipping his coin,
But Batman's fists, they're not a toy,
He throws a punch, and Harvey goes down,
And Batman knows, he's the talk of the town.

Chorus:

Outro:

Batman's job, is never done,
But with his fists, he always has fun,
He'll keep on fighting, till justice is served,
And with his punches, every villain will be unnerved.
:gokulaugh::cheers::finally::usoprice::yearight:

G

Gorosei Informer

Hopefully Doffy will do more than just reading a newspaper, i might need copium for this one. :pepecopium:
He'll definitely be back, I'm certain of it. Oda brought back Crocodile and made him story relevant again somehow. Doffy is inevitable too. He knows too much about Mary Geoise/The WG and their national treasures and he's one of the most popular characters of OP. It really felt like Oda enjoyed writing him too, at least pre Dressrosa but maybe during and after it too ofc? He has some of the most iconic speeches of OP tooo!

Hell, I still believe Enel will return too, because of major lore connections/reveals and thus potential involvement for him. He will return when Urouge appears and gets involved. I have so many ideas/theories going on and I feel there's still a LOT to cover/reveal in OP and we just have to wait for Oda to gradually reveal it all hopefully and pray it doesn't end up as SBS material, like Kidd's backsory and Zoro's family history, sigh.

There's the theory Croc will join Cross Guild, based on those panels of him, Buggy, Mihawk, Crocodile and Moria together from Roger's execution and I believe in it. It will also capitalise on Doffy wanting to ally with Croc back at Marineford and I susepcted between those two and Buggy somehow, they will end up taking over and ruling the Underworld more directly and making it bigger and more powerful, with Capone getting involved too. Although Buggy will be the new "Joker" ironically lol. But with Doffy onboard, that would be maximum irony and make him pretty salty unless he lets Buggy be the figurehead like Croc and Mihawk are doing, although reluctantly/regretfully too.

Hell if Moria gets involved too, it will really empahise the "shady dealings" the Underworld does, how they do stuff "in the shadows" and thus all underground and black market, a great pun thematically in other words.