ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Better yet I’ll put it in legion terms so u can understand (usopp opponent sugar) was portrayed as capable of beating Law/Luffy through hax on DR. Zero indication was ever suggested the opponent lvl has any relevance. Legion made it up, hence the feat being attribute to a 3billion man, an never being implied possibly by non top tier….
Because they did not know about Stopping it lmaooo what kind of nonsense is this?
I'll put in terms for a toddler can understand: Law only learned of that application in Wano, how can he possibly use it in Dressrosa?
Heck Oda only introduced it in Wano, what proof do you have he even had this in his mind back then?

No, only makes u seem dumber, since u already suggest Kimemon CoA> Law. There legit Zero indicates Law DF harder to counter then others. It’s all Haki related, u barely seem to grasp what ur arguing
There is legit zero indication that all DFs require equal levels of Haki to stop as well.

Which just wanks Sanji’s fire even more cuz the blades of chaos have mere red flame.
If you really think Sanji can do anything to Kratos, i'm sorry, you're too deep in your Zoro hate agenda

Kratos is cutting off Sanji's legs and arms like he did with Hermes and Heimdall

easy win for the Ghost of Sparta