G

Gorosei Informer

I hope we get it at 1087 itself. Since the reverie flashback is over(i guess) and other events are at their intermissions(Garp vs Aokiji , Law escaping, Kidd destroyed, Holy Knights making their move) its only logical that Oda now shifts his effort towards the egghead incident.
People have been sleeping on Egghead and I, for one, think it is going to be even monumental than Marineford. This is Ohara 2.0 but this time Vegapank( the most intelligent and important man in the world interms of knowledge) has God behind him. This won't be a short battle, it can turn into a big ass War.
Aye absolutely! Someone even pointed out the depiction of the Marines preparing to deploy here was just the same as Marineford when it sstarted too.
I feel we could be seeing a mix of Enies Lobby, Marineford and Ohara Incident from this somehow.

This will definitely be more monumental than MF for sure. With Vegapunk, Saturn and 100 Marine ships involved, this is the most insane moment in history in a very long time, even crazier than Marineford tbh!

That makes a lot of sense too, it does feel like these last chapters were trying to setup a sort of causality chain reaction sort of thing, where all these domino pieces are falling to cause the biggest catastrophe and world changing event.

We've yet to see the Gorosei enact their "great cleansing" too unless that was Imu nuking Lulusia too? Oh wait, it must be referring to them launching an assault on Egghead and their attempted assassination of Vegapunk? Duh lol.

Imo, this Egghead incident is not only gonna setup Luffy as a Pirate King/Roger-level threat but even have him regarded as much of a menace as Xebec and especially Joyboy were to the WG. Luffy is gonna become the most dangerous/wanted criminal/wanted man instead of his father, ironically inheriting the title from him, without either of them meaning for it to happen lol.

Speaking of Dragon too, he's yet to do anything, never mind anything major and Oda may surprise us with having him appear and straight up killing Saturn or doing something crazy at least.

I would try and predict what Oda is gonna do but trying to predict Oda's next move is almost/borderline useless really lol.

We have that Blackbeard Pirate ship at Egghead and we don't know who is even on it, but Lafitte MUST be on it at least regardless and most likely Devon too at least.

Aye absolutely! Someone even pointed out the depiction of the Marines preparing to deploy here was just the same as Marineford when it sstarted too.
I feel we could be seeing a mix of Enies Lobby, Marineford and Ohara Incident from this somehow.

This will definitely be more monumental than MF for sure. With Vegapunk, Saturn and 100 Marine ships involved, this is the most insane moment in history in a very long time, even crazier than Marineford tbh!

That makes a lot of sense too, it does feel like these last chapters were trying to setup a sort of causality chain reaction sort of thing, where all these domino pieces are falling to cause the biggest catastrophe and world changing event.

We've yet to see the Gorosei enact their "great cleansing" too unless that was Imu nuking Lulusia too? Oh wait, it must be referring to them launching an assault on Egghead and their attempted assassination of Vegapunk? Duh lol.

Imo, this Egghead incident is not only gonna setup Luffy as a Pirate King/Roger-level threat but even have him regarded as much of a menace as Xebec and especially Joyboy were to the WG. Luffy is gonna become the most dangerous/wanted criminal/wanted man instead of his father, ironically inheriting the title from him, without either of them meaning for it to happen lol.

Speaking of Dragon too, he's yet to do anything, never mind anything major and Oda may surprise us with having him appear and straight up killing Saturn or doing something crazy at least.

I would try and predict what Oda is gonna do but trying to predict Oda's next move is almost/borderline useless really lol.

We have that Blackbeard Pirate ship at Egghead and we don't know who is even on it, but Lafitte MUST be on it at least regardless and most likely Devon too at least.
I agree.
Luffy destroying Marinefleet and beating Kizaru\Saturn will lead to WG callimg him the next Rocks. Although BB has been signalled to be that but this twist can happen judging how similar Rocks and Dragon look like in silhouette. Wasnt Luffy compared to Ryuma in the end of Wano when Zolo was supposed to be the one? :kobeha:

Dragon should be at Egghead since he has good relationship with VP and him not being there to prevent his killing would be striaght up missed and a bad writing example. He could also capitulate and injure Saturn to create an example.

BBPs can turn the tide too if they align against the marines and Gorosei.