Might be somethin after RoR
The Rocky/Creed series is pretty good as well
:feelsokeman:
Post automatically merged:

I'm watchin Rocky IV tonight
:steef:
I've actually never seen it

many classic anime i haven't watched growing up tbh, Hajime is one of them

funnily enough, i did a Rocky / Creed marathon a few months ago, that was fun, i actually never watched the series

some things about it didn't age well, but that's fine

Creed trilogy is very good

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I've actually never seen it

many classic anime i haven't watched growing up tbh, Hajime is one of them

funnily enough, i did a Rocky / Creed marathon a few months ago, that was fun, i actually never watched the series

some things about it didn't age well, but that's fine

Creed trilogy is very good
Ippo is very fun and one of the few shows I reread/watched a few times, I highly recommend

And yea going through those old Rocky movies there is some real dated shit there.
:risitavirus:

And there's Paulie as well
Fuck Paulie
:hapnoel:

G

Gorosei Informer

Just watch Jujutsu Kaisen, don't even read it

the anime is just a better version, and the manga is already good, it's kinda crazy
Honestly, its funny you should mention that as someone submitted this ED for a best ending contest before on here and I got OBSESSED on it!:
It made me regret not sticking further with the series! I saw the 1st episode and kinda didn't like it due to the whole finger eating thing especially but seeing @NikaInParis and his love for Todo, this AMAZING song, people's love for Gojo including your hilariously awesome pfp and hearing it writes female characters much better than other series apparently, makes me really want to get into it eventually

These variants of the ED are so freaking fantastic too, love them so much!:

(No Fairy Tail version, bah!)

The song really gives me those nostalgic, classic Bleach and Naruto OP and ED vibes too!

That sounds very promising anyway man, I'm glad to hear that! I may give it another try soon but can't guarantee anything.

Is this the manga that became super popular over night because the anime is so good?
Pretty much, yes

but i think it deserved it's hype a lot more than Demon Slayer tbh

as someone that has read both series

Demon Slayer had a great anime, but the story is just okay, it's serviceable for the actual fights and stuff

It's pretty much Bleach, but better lmao