Honestly, its funny you should mention that as someone submitted this ED for a best ending contest before on here and I got OBSESSED on it!:
It made me regret not sticking further with the series! I saw the 1st episode and kinda didn't like it due to the whole finger eating thing especially but seeing @NikaInParis and his love for Todo, this AMAZING song, people's love for Gojo including your hilariously awesome pfp and hearing it writes female characters much better than other series apparently, makes me really want to get into it eventually

These variants of the ED are so freaking fantastic too, love them so much!:

(No Fairy Tail version, bah!)

The song really gives me those nostalgic, classic Bleach and Naruto OP and ED vibes too!

That sounds very promising anyway man, I'm glad to hear that! I may give it another try soon but can't guarantee anything.
JJK feels a lot like Bleach, but the good parts of Bleach

it's style, it's brutal, it's fast paced

and then it's super fun because it keeps breaking tropes from shounen

so it's a really fun watch / read

but it's mainly pure fighting lmao

that's the bread and butter of Jujutsu Kaisen, the story is pretty straight forward

the power system however, it's absolute bonkers and at some points you can just give up on understanding what they are saying and just enjoy what's happening in front of you

Pretty much, yes

but i think it deserved it's hype a lot more than Demon Slayer tbh

as someone that has read both series

Demon Slayer had a great anime, but the story is just okay, it's serviceable for the actual fights and stuff

It's pretty much Bleach, but better lmao
Demon slayer definitely is a poster child for carried by animation. The characters and story were all pretty generic (and the ending is probably the worst I’ve ever seen) but the animation turned it into a phenomenon.

JJK and Demon Slayer both take heavy inspiration from bleach, bht JJK definitely developed more of its own style

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
That's something that is required to be a member here.

Wasn't the anime for that canceled or something? Really sucks if it was because it was great.
Also wanna see Ricardo get knocked out
Ye sadly I think it comes down to funding and such
I'm hopin we get more animated Ippo as well cause there is some peak moments down the line

Like Volg's championship fight
:steef:

:kobeha:
Ippo beating Ricardo or Luffy finding the One Piece.
What happens first?
Place your bets.
:pepebusi:
ngl it might actually be a coin flip lmao

Oh god Carrot joined the Kid Pirates
:noo: