I said your opinions seems weird to me.
Not 'you are weird'.
What's your problem? ?
Here's your yet unedited post
Ok let's end this discussion here.

I think evil people receive justice after death.
The way of thinking of y'all ''modern'' people is so weird to me sometimes
The way of thinking of y'all "modern" people is so weird to me sometimes

Just as an example:
If I typed "your way of thinking is so retarded sometimes" would you think I wasn't calling you retarded

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
But would you really be okay if they got to choose how they died when your loved one didn't?
I've accepted it's an illusion that there's NO justice in these situations.

Someone became a twisted piece of shit, and destroyed people's lives. No justice comes out of it.

Wasting other people's time keeping them alive just so they can suffer is pointless to me. It takes a lot of time and money to keep monsters like this alive, and they're not worth the effort.

No amount of suffering this asshole could feel will change what he did. Hell, plenty of people like this don't feel any guilt to begin with. Many just want the infamy, and to have their name become famous.

Fuck a trial or prison. If you have proof somebody committed a mass shooting, just kill them, and move on. Don't give them the attention they want. Obviously, there need to be different laws for children, but, if you're an adult, and you do this shit, the only place you should end up is the dirt.

As easy as it is to just hate on assholes like this, we need to be better them. They want our hatred. They want us to hate them so they feel important. Fuck them, let's take care of the people who got hurt instead.

Anyone know any donation links to help survivors? I'm trying to find some.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/classroom-of-compassion-in-monterey-park-ca

Edit: fucked up the first sentence horribly by missing a "no" which is now there, sorry

Here's your yet unedited post

The way of thinking of y'all "modern" people is so weird to me sometimes

Just as an example:
If I typed "your way of thinking is so retarded sometimes" would you think I wasn't calling you retarded
I said 'way of thinking'

Bruh

Why are you beefing here?
'Weird' is not an insult

I can accept that you and I have different opinions on this.

You seem to not be Willing to accept this and try to gaslight me instead

Ok let's end this discussion here.

I think evil people receive justice after death.
The way of thinking of y'all ''modern'' people is so weird to me sometimes
Everyone has an opinion.

But i would lean towards yours.

Take the case of Anders Breivik for example - this - (i don't even know what to call him because he's not really human / motherfucker ), has killed 77 people and since then he's been sitting in a cell that looks better than some hotel rooms - he have internet, he writes books, and complains about psychological abuse from the Norwegian government.

He even took his own country to the European Court of Human Rights.

I can't even imagine what the families of the victims feel when they see something like this.

C

Cruxroux

Everyone has an opinion.

But i would lean towards yours.

Take the case of Anders Breivik for example - this - (i don't even know what to call him because he's not really human / motherfucker ), has killed 77 people and since then he's been sitting in a cell that looks better than some hotel rooms - he have internet, he writes books, and complains about psychological abuse from the Norwegian government.

He even took his own country to the European Court of Human Rights.

I can't even imagine what the families of the victims feel when they see something like this.
This just so sad but
bro is winning in life and we aren't
:pepemy: