CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
โ€Ž
Chapter 1090: Collective Rebellion

-Caribou is captured by Laffitte
-Robin talks to Kaku about betraying the government
-Kaku reveals that the government learned about Pluton's location from another source, and is preparing to invade Wano after Egghead

-The Seraphim are a bit banged up, but only stopped fighting because York was threatened (no wins/losses)
-Lilith is preparing the back-up bodies for the Punks who were destroyed
-Jinbei tries to talk to S-Shark, but it doesn't go well

-We see the researcher ship Saturn mentioned from Egghead about to be destroyed by the Marines
-Suddenly, the ship is lifted out of the water, and flung far across the sea
-We see Fujitora, Smoker, and Koby on Garp's ship, Fuji is MAD
-"So... after using these people to make our weapons, we're just going to slaughter them, huh? Sounds like somethin' pirates would do, I reckon'."
-Smoker: "...Even if Vegapunk was researching the Void Century... the Marines cannot survive in the modern era without his great mind. What the hell is the brass thinking? If Vegapunk wanted to betray us, he's had years to do it... Oh, speaking of betrayal... you've made up your mind, kid?"

-Koby, with tears in his eyes, nods. "I know I'm too weak to do it myself, and that Headquarters won't help... so... as a member of Sword, I will infiltrate the Straw Hat Pirates, and get Yonkou Luffy's help to rescue Garp-san! I know Luffy will help; it's his grandpa!"

-Cut back to Egghead, Vegapunk states there's one enemy approaching the laser grid.
-Luffy laughs, asking who it is, but Vegapunk is terrified
-We see Kizaru floating in the air, before crossing his arms with his fingers spread and curled
-"You thought you could use light, to hide from me?"
-In an epic double page spread, the laser grid is ripped apart by Kizaru's light mirrors, and the generators powering it are blown to pieces
-We see Sentomaru screaming at Kizaru not to destroy the island
-Kizaru, blinding the Straw Hats and Vegapunk as he descends into the lab while glowing: "You cannot hide, or run, Straw Hats. You can only fight... and, you cannot win."