If the gloves part is true. It might be the best thing that Oda has done to bring back tension:steef:

I mean that if a haki master like Luffy cannot touch Kizaru without gloves, that means that logias (probably via awakening) would be threat like in the beginning of the manga. Which means that :

-Tension is back baby!!
-Akainu and BB fight will be really exciting
-Smoker can come back and be a real threat for the strawhat.

Now make Enel and Ace awakened Logia and you erase certain plot hole (Ace’s hype was not matching his powerlevel, Zoro mastering CoA in alabasta but not able to hurt Enel).

But obviously those spoilers are fake :josad::josad:

Donut, read that post.

Luffy vs Kizaru is confirmed
Zoro vs Lucci and Pacifista is not confirmed but possible (no VA and Zoro fights someone)
Sentomaru losing is confirmed
Luffy using light glove is not confirmed but possible

So out of the 4 lines, only Zoro opponents and Luffy using light gloves are not confirmed and the light gloves sounds the fakest
he still didn't specify anything did he? so u cant say shit yet

Nah man

That's straight up regarded on oda's part if he makes luffy use gloves (not counting just for fun) to fight kiz because those gloves are introduce as special gloves to touch light so it does come across as if luffy needs it...

Well, we will see because as of now luffy isn't at lab so really doubt luffy is the one using it nor it makes sense for luffy to use it.

I would have said sanji but then he can't wear gloves on legs lol
I do agree he isn't consistent with haki touching intangible things. He literally attacked a magma dragon without getting burnt. It should do the same but maybe some science freak idea like Light having no mass due to photons and Kizaru immediately dispersing as light whenever touched makes it difficult to attack him. The only way I see it is the pika pika no me is a literal hax and you cannot do it all with haki but some hax itself.
Lets see the scenario first.

Donut, read that post.

Luffy vs Kizaru is confirmed
Zoro vs Lucci and Pacifista is not confirmed but possible (no VA and Zoro fights someone)
Sentomaru losing is confirmed
Luffy using light glove is not confirmed but possible

So out of the 4 lines, only Zoro opponents and Luffy using light gloves are not confirmed and the light gloves sounds the fakest
Which post?