G

Gorosei Informer

Zoro needs to focus of glizzy gobbling for training so he can fit more swords in his mouth, real talk.
Post automatically merged:

I would too if people spammed my profile looking for hints :kobeha:
I just generated this and its hilarious lol:

Title: "The Spoiler-free Life of Lance Dragonite and Redon"

Characters:
- Lance Dragonite
- Redon
- Rabid One Piece Fans (Fan 1, Fan 2, Fan 3, etc.)

Scene: Lance Dragonite and Redon's cozy living room, with posters of One Piece scattered around.

---

[The scene opens with Lance Dragonite and Redon enjoying a cup of tea.]

Lance Dragonite: (sipping tea) Ah, this is nice, Redon. A peaceful evening without any spoilers or hints to worry about.

Redon: (nodding) Indeed, Lance. We've retired from the spoiler business to live a quiet life.

[The doorbell rings, and they open it to find several rabid One Piece fans.]

Fan 1: (excitedly) Lance, you're holding a red cup! Does that mean Luffy will fight a dragon in the next arc?

Lance Dragonite: (confused) Uh, no, it's just a cup...

Fan 2: (pointing) Redon, you blinked three times in a row! Does that mean the Straw Hats are recruiting three new members?

Redon: (blinking) No, I just had something in my eye...

[Fans keep misinterpreting every mundane action. Lance Dragonite adjusts his glasses, and they think it's a hint about a new character with glasses joining the crew. Redon accidentally drops a fork, and they believe it's a sign of a character's tragic demise.]

Fan 3: (frantic) Redon, you turned off the lights! Is the next island in One Piece a dark, mysterious place?

Redon: (sighs) I just wanted to conserve energy...

[The fans keep bombarding them with questions and assumptions about One Piece.]

Fan 4: (pointing at Lance Dragonite's shoes) Yellow shoes? Sunny will get a yellow paint job!

Lance Dragonite: (laughs) No, I just like bright colors.

[As the chaos escalates, Lance Dragonite and Redon try to escape to their backyard.]

Redon: (whispering) Lance, let's garden to relax.

[They start planting flowers, but the fans are watching closely.]

Fan 5: (whispering to others) They're planting "rose" flowers! It's definitely a hint about the Revolutionary Army!

Lance Dragonite: (facepalms) Those are just regular roses!

[Finally, they've had enough.]

Lance Dragonite: (firmly) Listen, everyone, we're not giving any hints or spoilers anymore. We're just living our lives.

Fan 6: (disappointed) Are you sure?

Redon: (nodding) Positive.

[The fans slowly disperse, disappointed but respecting their wishes.]

---

[With the fans gone, Lance Dragonite and Redon can finally enjoy their peaceful, spoiler-free life.]

Lance Dragonite: (smiling) Well, Redon, it seems we've finally convinced them.

Redon: (relieved) Indeed, Lance. Now we can sip our tea and tend to our roses in peace.

[They raise their tea cups for a toast, finally getting the quiet, normal life they've always wanted.]

The bot had no chill with the dragon part and as the first one too lmfao.

Last edited by a moderator: