ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Maybe not a level above, they’re all top-tiers at the end of the day. You saying that c3 are bare minimum prime Garp level implies that you think they’re stronger though. Everything else points to the contrary, the correct sentence is prime Garp is bare minimum c3 level.
Yea I worded it quite strongly to get the point across. It depends how loosely you use the term level. But yea it is possible Kizaru ends up even stronger than Prime Garp for example. I don't think Kizaru has advCoC but if he has it then I don't even know how you can't favour Kizaru at that point if he also has the pika pika on top and awakening, with hyped defense and far more lethality.

I would expect a high-extreme diff fight between the two at the very least. That was my point.

The floor for the C3 seems to be around Prime Garp. They're just that strong and well rounded.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
You are insane. Get help. Old Garp dominated Kuzan before he got stabbed. Even after he blitzed him.
It must be sad for you knowing Vice Admiral Kuzan could’ve beaten Celestial Dragon Shanks without his Devil fruit lol.

And now this chapter Redon is saying restrained Kizaru is fighting Luffy equally.

It is so over for Celestial Dragon Shanks fans lol. Get this trash out of here and make way for the Chadmirals. Old Rayleigh vs Celestial Dragon Shanks is legit debatable right now.

It must be sad for you knowing Vice Admiral Kuzan could’ve beaten Celestial Dragon Shanks without his Devil fruit lol.

And now this chapter Redon is saying restrained Kizaru is fighting Luffy equally.

It is so over for Celestial Dragon Shanks fans lol. Get this trash out of here and make way for the Chadmirals. Old Rayleigh vs Celestial Dragon Shanks is legit debatable right now.
Shanks WiFi diffed one of your precious admirals. Made Sakazuki look like a pussy at MF. Kizaru and Fujitora in Film Red too. You best keep that Celestial Dragon out of your mouth. He's stronger than any marine that has or ever will exist in the WG.

You wank people who can't even overpower Morley. LMFAO.

Absolutely not lmfao. Garp landed multiple Haki blows on Kuzan and couldn’t injure him, while simultaneously being effectively two shot by single attacks from Shiryu and Kuzan.

Aokiji went for 10 days against Akainu, Garp could never lol. Garp couldn’t go twenty minutes against 4 Yonko commanders. Put any Admiral in Garp’s shoes at Beehive and those 4 YCs would’ve been dead within half an hour and only Aokiji would have been a relevant opponent.

Beehive Garp was simply trash who didn’t even look stronger than Shiryu let alone Aokiji lol.
None of your points counter what I said. Garp did look better than Kuzan with every exchange. Garp blitzed him twice, called him nice.
The end results is what gave Kuzan respect but the fight itself was in favor of Garp’s image.

Kuzan is more linked to the SH and the bigger picture :
Enies Lobby and Robin
Relationship with Garp
Worlbreaking event fighting Akainu for the FA title
A commander under BB with a new shady plan (taking out Garp)

It’s more important than what Kiz done overall
all round plotwise sure
that said in the stretch from sabaody to even marineford
kizaru by far looked more threatening and was often paired with the second strongest combatant in opposing groups.