Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Imo I think if it does hint the fight is ending I see more of a 3rd party interruption happening rather than one or the other being defeated.

For Luffy, he's at the point where he doesn't really need to be vigor checked anymore after losing to Kaido for the first time. It'd be counter intuitive to his growth unless it's an arc where he gets a power up again.

For Kizaru, I'm lookin at it more at a storytelling perspective. He's a character that has been built up for a good while now, especially with minor hype moments like "Shall I go, Sakazuki." He's been doin good cashin in on that hype currently but it'd be dissapointing if he simply lost after a chapter without us seeing what he can truly do.

I'm thinkin either that robot below is gonna start rampaging, Kuma is gonna appear, or another kind of suprise appearance.

Imo I think if it does hint the fight is ending I see more of a 3rd party interruption happening rather than one or the other being defeated.

For Luffy, he's at the point where he doesn't really need to be vigor checked anymore after losing to Kaido for the first time. It'd be counter intuitive to his growth unless it's an arc where he gets a power up again.

For Kizaru, I'm lookin at it more at a storytelling perspective. He's a character that has been built up for a good while now, especially with minor hype moments like "Shall I go, Sakazuki." He's been doin good cashin in on that hype currently but it'd be dissapointing if he simply lost after a chapter without us seeing what he can truly do.

I'm thinkin either that robot below is gonna start rampaging, Kuma is gonna appear, or another kind of suprise appearance.
Conejo Blanco one shots Kizaru :funky:

No Akainu was out for a long ass time and only returned after BB came and Killed WB. Here Luffy comes back a page later. Dont bring your asscannon to a debate.
That wasnt really a long time. Just that so many stuffs happened. After falling, he went underground to continue chasing Luffy circling them around, the same time Wb vs BB happened.

But you count it as Akainu being defeated even tho hes still strong as hell after that.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
He’s the only marine other then Fuji not to make an appearance this arc

Oda is cooking something up with him
Fuji will lead the Marines into Civil War, whoooooooooooooooooooo!

:fujilaugh:

Still think Blackbeard could show up, too. He seemed very interested in S-Hawk when they clashed, almost like he knew what Lunarians were.

We need to see what Sanji and Jinbei are up to next chapter.

They better have a good excuse on why they left the weaklings of the crew and the Vegapunks undefended.

I know Oda is a lame-ass who doesn't want his Luffy vs Kizaru's jerk-fest to be interrupted by the other three heavy hitters (Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei), but he needs to justify this stupid shit.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth

If the robot starts to do damage to the Mother Frame or Punk Records, Kizaru will be forced to divert his attention to the robot.