Break weeks don't bother me anymore. But they really do kill your interest in posting sometimes.
Its over for One Piece if too many breaks. I support if it is for Oda to rest but if he gets sick overworking on other pursuits and it hampers OP then nope.
I haven't read the official for like the last 4 chapters. Reason I thought it was break week everytime. :kobeha:
My opinion doesn't matter but interest might plummel. Specially when you don't get enough source material to last the week. This week didnt end on a cliffhanger, it should have.

Its over for One Piece if too many breaks. I support if it is for Oda to rest but if he gets sick overworking on other pursuits and it hampers OP then nope.
I haven't read the official for like the last 4 chapters. Reason I thought it was break week everytime. :kobeha:
My opinion doesn't matter but interest might plummel. Specially when you don't get enough source material to last the week. This week didnt end on a cliffhanger, it should have.
Time to invest in kagurabachi

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
You just know we're about to get another 5 breaks because of season 2 of the live action :rolaugh: