Wasn't feeling it at first, but been vibing with the new anime opening the past few weeks. Lowkey really nice bop
The trumpets at the beginning sound really good I guess

But the rest of the song is still meh for me. Gonna take a while to get used to it.

Also I’m wondering if they will awkwardly keep this Wano-themed opening for Egghead (which is coming soon in the anime) or make a different new one.
:quest:

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
I've watched two documentaries about Japan
The first was concerned with the average japanese work life. Depressing shit, these guys are completely broken and have neither balls nor brains. 14+ hours of work, looking like mummies in the metro, and most sleeping on their way home only to go back to their shitty 10x10 studio with no one to welcome them home, no real food, no entertainment whatsoever. SAD as fuck..

The second was about the modern dating culture, which frankly does not exist. Guys are hanging out with actual loli robots in bars
Japan represents the darkest side of modern humanity, truly sickening
Yeah shits tragic
Apparently japan (although highly profitable) has a perspective antagonistic to mangakas and animators, they hold this medium as gruesomely degenerate (which it clearly is)