I will never join the admiral agenda. I'm just saying that admiral fans, while disturbingly evil, are still better than Gorosei fans who stand for literal genocide and slavery
Solis, sometimes you post the most dumbest takes in this entire forum. Yeah, people like villains and guess what? They do evil things. Many people also stan Doflamingo and dude enslaved and manipulated, massacred an entire country for fun. Be real...

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Yes, only fight the Lorosei
Gorosei are the man Roger is waiting.:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Solis, sometimes you post the most dumbest takes in this entire forum. Yeah, people like villains and guess what? They do evil things. Many people also stan Doflamingo and dude enslaved and manipulated, massacred an entire country for fun. Be real...
W

I guess I simply can't understand Solis lol
It's also on you, you don't have to take everything seriously, and this is the baiting room after all. It was clear that Solis was joking.

Everything we say in this forum is not meant to be taken seriously, should I remind certain people? Otherwise this forum and anti-agendas wouldn't exist. You think I mean everything I post here?