Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Reminder that it took two people to defeat BM. Not like Luffy defeated Kaido by himself, though.
Well the point of my comment is that retreating from an unfavorable situation means nothing.

Big Mom ran away from Marco, she’s still above Marco.

Ryokugyu ran away from Shanks, he could still be above or equal to Shanks. Lol

Weird vibe im getting. Usually with spoilers you can tell when providers are overhyping or being fanboys to their own causes. But....literally everyone involved in the spoiler community is agreeing on the same thing.

Scary times lol
Yeah they are radio silent on if the rest of Shanks and Kids crew are there.
which is weird

Anyway
I'm guessing this is similar to Roger vs Oden.

Where Shanks come in at the end of the chapter or mid way and uses his own version of kamusari and Kid takes heavy damage.

I have because the person I'm arguing with blatantly claims my proof doesn't count because he doesn't acknowledge it even though it's legit.

When i tell you the earth isn't flat and provide proof the argument ends even when you don't acknowledge that.
You don't decide that it's proof. For instance, for the earth isn't flat argument, the flat-earthers fall completely flat when they have to explain day-night cycles, seasons and many more. Just because they bring "proof", it doesn't make their "proof" tenable. It has to be assessed by an outside source.

Didnt expect this from a Yanker like you lmfao
Unlike you,i dont wank old ass Villains

I was already ready for accepting that Kaido become irrelevant in the future.And that future is now.His feats were good for Wano standarts,but outdated for Egghead standarts

The only person whos save from this is Roger and Primebeard.At this point i can see that Roger can 2 or 3 shot Kaido

You don't decide that it's proof. For instance, for the earth isn't flat argument, the flat-earthers fall completely flat when they have to explain day-night cycles, seasons and many more. Just because they bring "proof", it doesn't make their "proof" tenable. It has to be assessed by an outside source.
And the outside source in this instance are the other users and the direct statements and implications from the manga i have my evidence from.

There was never an argument to begin with. @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier never had arguments. He had opinions that he threw around without the slightest hint of backup from a valuable and credible source.