Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
I guess oda realised people want to see outside events more than SHs running around for chapters
No, he should realize not to waste the time of SHP by dumbing them down and making them run for many panels for no reason. Egghead has enough interesting plotlines with Kizaru and Saturn coming, marine fleets and BBP ship being sighted near the island, info that Vegapunk found about pone glyphs, etc.

1082 : The Tiger and the Hawk

-Most of the chapter is dedicated to a one on one fight that broke out on Raijin Island between Fujitora and Mihawk
-During the chapter Buggy abandons Mihawk to flee the island
-At the end of the chapter two massive attacks collide and we get a narrator box
-Battle of Raijin Island, Admiral Fujitora vs Former Warlord Dracule Mihawk
-Winner : Fujitora

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No, he should realize not to waste the time of SHP by dumbing them down and making them run for many panels for no reason. Egghead has enough interesting plotlines with Kizaru and Saturn coming, marine fleets and BBP ship being sighted near the island, info that Vegapunk found about pone glyphs, etc.
And, we didn't get anything.

Everyone was interested in vegapunk arc and was expecting some lore dump but we got another traitor plot and SHs messing around.

Kizaru and saturn+ approaching BBP are the interesting sub plots

But outside events made things more interesting

And, we didn't get anything.

Everyone was interested in vegapunk arc and was expecting some lore dump but we got another traitor plot and SHs messing around.

Kizaru and saturn+ approaching BBP are the interesting sub plots

But outside events made things more interesting
My point is Oda should realize this aspect instead of using delay tactics by making Luffy and Zoro retarded by having trouble against children with untapped potential.