Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Oh yes and redon showing someone removing his sun glasses but I dont know if this is a hint or his reaction .. I never understand his (HINTS)
IM thinking Kizaru dropping the sun glasses and flash back is over ?
Redon hints are always something you'll only get after the chapter is released. Which just feels like him bragging.

Either that or a reaction gif of shock/awe. Like, sure bro, that's very helpful.

Redon hints are always something you'll only get after the chapter is releaed. Which just feels like him bragging.

Either that or a reaction gif of shock/awe. Like, sure bro, that's very helpful.
yes I feel this guy dont get the complete reveal only a little and tease it until he get it for real
Post automatically merged:

He's like a kid in a candy store. Only he can't tell the difference between a good candy store and a dollar candy store.
100%. All the hype is for chapter 1100 tought

Out of the blue question: Would anyone buy a OP game where you play a create-a-character not affiliated with the Straw Hats, in a different part of the Grand Line/New World?
Yes I buy all the create a character anime games . SO one piece ??? Count me in! I will be the best bounty hunter !!!
Could be a different imaginated time line I do not care it will give more option for devil fruit .

Spoilers: The last panel is Dragon making this face for the 23rd time.

Thats the face I made when I learned I was a father I get you Dragon !

normally when they take 1 week to give us the summary this is a fire chapter no ?
Sanji did something good.
Navy did something Good .
I begin to know them they hide the info when those 2 do something good .
But you can't hide for the truth !!!

Okay seriously it's getting weird now.

Am I right and it's a Sanji or other character chapter they don't care about or did something happen to the leakers?
pew is out there cheeling .
We think a lot a like