Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

I have a bit of a funny story to tell
Chobro and I were watching Strong World for the first time.

When Billy that electric duck came along I compared it to Conejo and minks and hyped him up when he did something

We were also noticing that there were a lot of similarities with the movie and Onigashima

So Chobro got quite the laugh with the end credits scene of Billy staying with the animals
:lusalty:
I always felt that movie was meant to be "foreshadowing" for Kaido and Wano. Shiki in Wano too, with his Japanese style design and outfit, his base was all Japanese designed in the film and hes called Golden Lion too. He could be Chinese too for example but Im no expert ofc lol.

Kaido and Shiki were on the same crew. Shiki had a 20 year plan. Kaidos New Onigashima plan may have been 20 years in the making, I cant remember. But Toki sent Kinemon and co 20 years into the future at least. Kaido made a huge wish.com beast army. Shiki also wanted a huge beast army. Coincidence?

I was so adamant Shiki would be the Shogun of Wano and him and Kaido would be allies. Shiki the brains and Kaido the brawn generally. The floating thing about the ring in Wano would be a case of Shikis powers too then. IRL they use ropes/strings as you would know being the sumo superfan ofc but here its outside so how can they use strings too then? Unless Doffy hooked them up with strings to the clouds since he can attach his strings to the clouds and hes Kaidos parnter too ofc?

Oda said Doffy was meant to play Orochis role in Wano and be Kaidos strongest ally too.

He also said Strong World was meant to reveal the secret of Namis birth @Etzel Andergast @AverageNamiEnjoyer but it was scrapped because it was too emotional/dark/heavy something like that? He said the movie staff were getting too moved/upset by it? And that was it was important?

That pic doesnt help lol but yo uget the info anyway. Seems like Nami has been "fastening her seatbelt" there too!

Funnily enough too I got OP Odyssey recently and I need to play it, the plotline is all about a pseudo weather manipulating ancient weapon. Which makes me think Uranus wont be one and it must be that weapon Imu used ofc? Doffy had that 16 holy bullets attack and Imu used 16 beams of light/lasers/lightning or w/e it was to destroy Lulusia too. We've yet to see plasma appear in OP too to think of it?
  • One Piece Film: Strong World DVD/BD version had new scenes, added at Oda's request, showing the fate of Billy, Xiao, and other animals and humans of Merveille Island.[14] The island and its animals were later mentioned in the video game One Piece Odyssey, released in 2023.

• BRUH!

:snoopy::crazwhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

Out of the blue question: Would anyone buy a OP game where you play a create-a-character not affiliated with the Straw Hats, in a different part of the Grand Line/New World?
Absolutely! People have been begging for that idea for decades even! A Sea of Thieves and Hogwarts Legacy type game, a full on MMORPG even type game would be Ace! Or even something like that?

Even something like Skyrim and Starfield but with sailing, piracy, being your own OC and choosing factions to join with, finding a DF to choose to eat or not as powerups or start off with a DF of your choice, absolutely TONS of wasted potential!

I always felt that movie was meant to be "foreshadowing" for Kaido and Wano. Shiki in Wano too, with his Japanese style design and outfit, his base was all Japanese designed in the film and hes called Golden Lion too. He could be Chinese too for example but Im no expert ofc lol.

Kaido and Shiki were on the same crew. Shiki had a 20 year plan. Kaidos New Onigashima plan may have been 20 years in the making, I cant remember. But Toki sent Kinemon and co 20 years into the future at least. Kaido made a huge wish.com beast army. Shiki also wanted a huge beast army. Coincidence?

I was so adamant Shiki would be the Shogun of Wano and him and Kaido would be allies. Shiki the brains and Kaido the brawn generally. The floating thing about the ring in Wano would be a case of Shikis powers too then. IRL they use ropes/strings as you would know being the sumo superfan ofc but here its outside so how can they use strings too then? Unless Doffy hooked them up with strings to the clouds since he can attach his strings to the clouds and hes Kaidos parnter too ofc?

Oda said Doffy was meant to play Orochis role in Wano and be Kaidos strongest ally too.

He also said Strong World was meant to reveal the secret of Namis birth @Etzel Andergast @AverageNamiEnjoyer but it was scrapped because it was too emotional/dark/heavy something like that? He said the movie staff were getting too moved/upset by it? And that was it was important?

That pic doesnt help lol but yo uget the info anyway. Seems like Nami has been "fastening her seatbelt" there too!

Funnily enough too I got OP Odyssey recently and I need to play it, the plotline is all about a pseudo weather manipulating ancient weapon. Which makes me think Uranus wont be one and it must be that weapon Imu used ofc? Doffy had that 16 holy bullets attack and Imu used 16 beams of light/lasers/lightning or w/e it was to destroy Lulusia too. We've yet to see plasma appear in OP too to think of it?
  • One Piece Film: Strong World DVD/BD version had new scenes, added at Oda's request, showing the fate of Billy, Xiao, and other animals and humans of Merveille Island.[14] The island and its animals were later mentioned in the video game One Piece Odyssey, released in 2023.

• BRUH!

:snoopy::crazwhat:
Strong World prototyped Judge and WCI too.

Akainu about to suffer with this BS KUma escaped and will cause something on egg head and it will all be his fault .
Might even lose his fleet admiral rank if somehting happen to saturn because of this .