Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Dude, let me give you some advice. I have a friend, let's call him Bob. He balded at 17. He was very insecure about it until he was 24. Then he hit the gym, worked on himself and his career, and focused on himself. He began to get swarmed with female attention, now has a fiancee and is to be married. He's not even that tall.

Confidence will take you far my guy. Working on your health will make people see your value. You can do it.
i have very high standards i cannont end up like ur friend

Dude, let me give you some advice. I have a friend, let's call him Bob. He balded at 17. He was very insecure about it until he was 24. Then he hit the gym, worked on himself and his career, and focused on himself. He began to get swarmed with female attention, now has a fiancee and is to be married. He's not even that tall.

Confidence will take you far my guy. Working on your health will make people see your value. You can do it.
Ok Andrew Tate

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

A "friend" you say? Congrats on the engagement my man :cheers:

But I hate women