Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Between Platinum and Black and White 2.

Platinum fixed everything bad about Diamond and Pearl and made it the definitive version.

Black and White 2 took everything good about the first game and made it better. Save for the story.

A whole tournament in the post game where you battle every gym leader and champion from the previous games+ Red? No way is that not peak.
I played BW2 and BW and didn't had the fun I imagined to be honest. Is not bad like the new game but was mid (to me). To be honest, most modern games are unable to keep me playing outside of strategic games like crusaders kings/europa universalis/hearts of iron or simulators like euro truck simulator.

I think the last Pokemon game that I actually enjoyed and got everything was Pokemon Ultra sun/moon. It was a very simple game but it was fun to face all bosses from before. It also was the first one that made me change my opinion about a pokemon (Primarina turned into my favorite pokemon just because of her awesome z-move genki dama)

Chapter 1099: Farewell
-As Kuma fight on Sorbet, Bonney ask for Dragon's help, but he won't come since Kuma resigned
-Kuma is defeated by Kizaru, Kuma ask for Bonney's life to be saved (the church is destroyed during the fight and Bonney is dying due to the moonlight)
-He is introduced to Vegapunk, then the deal is made with the WG
-A lot of timeskips with Bonney growing up/Kuma being transformés
-Kuma learns that he will be erased to became PX0
-Last page is Kuma on Sabaody, watchint Bonney from afar before separating the Strawhats

No break next weeks