Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
shit dood it's already deleted, was it hype?

Cool trailer

We start with that girl (protagonist) wearing a prison uniform being asked "How did you ended up here?" then she says "bad luck", we also see her with her boyfriend Jason talking in bed and both attempting an assault using masks, strip clubs (classic gta), everything has a lot of details, the beaches are full of people

And you can have a nice view of modern vice city, a lot of social media references (like instagram reels and stuff), the music gives me 80~90's vibes

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Cool trailer

We start with that girl (protagonist) wearing a prison uniform being asked "How did you ended up here?" then she says "bad luck", we also see her with her boyfriend Jason talking in bed and both attempting an assault using masks, strip clubs (classic gta), everything has a lot of details, the beaches are full of people

And you can have a nice view of modern vice city, a lot of social media references (like instagram reels and stuff), the music gives me 80~90's vibes
Hmmmm. I'm not sure if I'm ready for 90s nostalgia yet but I also am sick of 80s nostalia.