Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
"Why are you a Shanks fan?"
-Simple human man with 1 arm
-No OP devil fruits or abilities in a world of god fruits, dragon fruits, earthquake powers, elemental powers, magic black swords, robots and cyborgs

-Still feared by half the verse with a willpower that probably surpasses that of the previous pirate king
Of course I'd fan the god king :cheers:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Kata needed ovens help already, can’t blame the guy for being unable to beat 4 germa powers

:kuzanshut:
Bruh dont remind me of that nonsense lmao, Katakuri offscreened Ichiji easily before and the Germa family were fodderised by the BMP in general but then that stupid cover story had to happen, sigh. Oda likes to simp for Germa a little too worryingly much now.

"Why are you a Shanks fan?"
-Simple human man with 1 arm
-No OP devil fruits or abilities in a world of god fruits, dragon fruits, earthquake powers, elemental powers, magic black swords, robots and cyborgs

-Still feared by half the verse with a willpower that probably surpasses that of the previous pirate king
Of course I'd fan the god king :cheers:
HAKI GOD SHANKS WOOOOOOO

Bruh dont remind me of that nonsense lmao, Katakuri offscreened Ichiji easily before and the Germa family were fodderised by the BMP in general but then that stupid cover story had to happen, sigh. Oda likes to simp for Germa a little too worryingly much now.
I mean to be fair that didn’t even knock any of the germa down for long. They soloed all of big moms army on cacao island despite big mom creating a weapon specifically to counter them after all.

People just downplayed the germa too much back in WCI.