Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Since no Kuzan on Egghead and thus no Kuzan vs Kizaru, no Ice vs Light and no Admiral vd Admiral fight still, I generated a script of a fight between them to compensate at least:

[Scene: Egghead Island, a futuristic tropical paradise, bathed in the soft glow of twilight. The sleek, atompunk architecture stands as a testament to the ingenuity of Dr. Vegapunk. The air crackles with anticipation as former Admiral Kuzan and Admiral Kizaru stand facing each other, the tension palpable in the air.]

[Camera zooms in on Kuzan, his icy gaze unwavering as he prepares to face his opponent. Across from him, Kizaru radiates an aura of serene confidence, his form bathed in the shimmering light of his devil fruit powers.]

Kuzan: [voice cool as ice] Kizaru, your presence here is an affront to justice. I will not allow your corruption to stain this island any longer.

Kizaru: [smirking] Ah, Kuzan, always the stoic one. But you should know better than anyone that justice is but a fleeting concept. In the end, only power truly matters.

[Kuzan's expression remains impassive as he summons a wall of shimmering ice, the crystalline structure towering between him and Kizaru.]

Kuzan: Then let us put your theory to the test.

[Kizaru's form blurs as he launches himself forward, streaks of light trailing in his wake. With a graceful motion, he unleashes a barrage of photon blasts, each one ricocheting off Kuzan's icy barrier with blinding intensity.]

Kizaru: [chuckling] Such resistance. But can your ice withstand the brilliance of my light?

[Kuzan's eyes narrow as he channels his powers, the ice around him shimmering with renewed vigor. With a swift gesture, he sends tendrils of frost spiraling towards Kizaru, each one pulsating with icy cold.]

Kuzan: Your light may be blinding, Kizaru, but my ice is unyielding. Face it now or face it later, justice will prevail.

[Kizaru's smile widens as he effortlessly evades Kuzan's assault, his form flickering in and out of existence like a phantom.]

Kizaru: [taunting] Justice, you say? How quaint. Tell me, Kuzan, do you truly believe in such lofty ideals?

[Kuzan's expression remains stoic as he unleashes a torrent of freezing wind, the icy gale sweeping towards Kizaru with unrelenting force.]

Kuzan: I believe in the power of righteousness. And if that means facing the likes of you, then so be it.

[With a swift motion, Kizaru channels the full extent of his devil fruit powers, the air around him crackling with luminous energy. Beams of light converge upon Kuzan, each one carrying the force of a thousand suns.]

Kizaru: Then let us see whose power reigns supreme.

[Kuzan's eyes flare with determination as he taps into the depths of his haki, the invisible force surging through his veins with electrifying intensity. With a primal roar, he charges forward, his fists wreathed in crackling energy.]

Kuzan: You may wield the light, Kizaru, but I am the embodiment of justice!

[The ground trembles beneath their feet as the two adversaries collide in a spectacular clash of ice and light. Kuzan's haki-infused blows meet Kizaru's shimmering defenses, the air crackling with raw, untamed power.]

Kuzan: "Ice Age Storm!"

[Kuzan unleashes a devastating blizzard, ice shards whipping through the air like razor-edged projectiles. The frozen tempest collides with Kizaru's radiant onslaught, the two forces locked in a dazzling display of elemental fury.]

Kizaru: "Photon Cyclone!"

[Kizaru spins on his heel, light coalescing around him in a swirling vortex of energy. The photon cyclone engulfs Kuzan's icy onslaught, the clash of elements sending shockwaves rippling across the battlefield.]

[Kizaru rapidly creates clones which multiply in a dazzling display of speed, each one mirroring his movements with uncanny precision. With lightning-fast reflexes, they strike out at Kuzan from every angle, their attacks a relentless barrage of light and momentum.]

[Kuzan's haki flares brighter, a shield of indomitable willpower surrounding him as he weathers Kizaru's onslaught. With a deft motion, he counters with a wave of icy tendrils, each one lashing out with bone-chilling ferocity.]

[Kizaru's form blurs as he dances through the chaos, his movements a mesmerizing display of speed and agility. With a flick of his wrist, he sends beams of light ricocheting off Kuzan's icy constructs, each one carving through the air with lethal precision.]

[As the battle rages on, Egghead Island bears witness to a clash of titans the likes of which it has never seen before. And as the echoes of their struggle fade into the night, only one truth remains clear: in the end, only the strongest will emerge victorious.]

Since no Kuzan on Egghead and thus no Kuzan vs Kizaru, no Ice vs Light and no Admiral vd Admiral fight still, I generated a script of a fight between them to compensate at least:

[Scene: Egghead Island, a futuristic tropical paradise, bathed in the soft glow of twilight. The sleek, atompunk architecture stands as a testament to the ingenuity of Dr. Vegapunk. The air crackles with anticipation as former Admiral Kuzan and Admiral Kizaru stand facing each other, the tension palpable in the air.]

[Camera zooms in on Kuzan, his icy gaze unwavering as he prepares to face his opponent. Across from him, Kizaru radiates an aura of serene confidence, his form bathed in the shimmering light of his devil fruit powers.]

Kuzan: [voice cool as ice] Kizaru, your presence here is an affront to justice. I will not allow your corruption to stain this island any longer.

Kizaru: [smirking] Ah, Kuzan, always the stoic one. But you should know better than anyone that justice is but a fleeting concept. In the end, only power truly matters.

[Kuzan's expression remains impassive as he summons a wall of shimmering ice, the crystalline structure towering between him and Kizaru.]

Kuzan: Then let us put your theory to the test.

[Kizaru's form blurs as he launches himself forward, streaks of light trailing in his wake. With a graceful motion, he unleashes a barrage of photon blasts, each one ricocheting off Kuzan's icy barrier with blinding intensity.]

Kizaru: [chuckling] Such resistance. But can your ice withstand the brilliance of my light?

[Kuzan's eyes narrow as he channels his powers, the ice around him shimmering with renewed vigor. With a swift gesture, he sends tendrils of frost spiraling towards Kizaru, each one pulsating with icy cold.]

Kuzan: Your light may be blinding, Kizaru, but my ice is unyielding. Face it now or face it later, justice will prevail.

[Kizaru's smile widens as he effortlessly evades Kuzan's assault, his form flickering in and out of existence like a phantom.]

Kizaru: [taunting] Justice, you say? How quaint. Tell me, Kuzan, do you truly believe in such lofty ideals?

[Kuzan's expression remains stoic as he unleashes a torrent of freezing wind, the icy gale sweeping towards Kizaru with unrelenting force.]

Kuzan: I believe in the power of righteousness. And if that means facing the likes of you, then so be it.

[With a swift motion, Kizaru channels the full extent of his devil fruit powers, the air around him crackling with luminous energy. Beams of light converge upon Kuzan, each one carrying the force of a thousand suns.]

Kizaru: Then let us see whose power reigns supreme.

[Kuzan's eyes flare with determination as he taps into the depths of his haki, the invisible force surging through his veins with electrifying intensity. With a primal roar, he charges forward, his fists wreathed in crackling energy.]

Kuzan: You may wield the light, Kizaru, but I am the embodiment of justice!

[The ground trembles beneath their feet as the two adversaries collide in a spectacular clash of ice and light. Kuzan's haki-infused blows meet Kizaru's shimmering defenses, the air crackling with raw, untamed power.]

Kuzan: "Ice Age Storm!"

[Kuzan unleashes a devastating blizzard, ice shards whipping through the air like razor-edged projectiles. The frozen tempest collides with Kizaru's radiant onslaught, the two forces locked in a dazzling display of elemental fury.]

Kizaru: "Photon Cyclone!"

[Kizaru spins on his heel, light coalescing around him in a swirling vortex of energy. The photon cyclone engulfs Kuzan's icy onslaught, the clash of elements sending shockwaves rippling across the battlefield.]

[Kizaru rapidly creates clones which multiply in a dazzling display of speed, each one mirroring his movements with uncanny precision. With lightning-fast reflexes, they strike out at Kuzan from every angle, their attacks a relentless barrage of light and momentum.]

[Kuzan's haki flares brighter, a shield of indomitable willpower surrounding him as he weathers Kizaru's onslaught. With a deft motion, he counters with a wave of icy tendrils, each one lashing out with bone-chilling ferocity.]

[Kizaru's form blurs as he dances through the chaos, his movements a mesmerizing display of speed and agility. With a flick of his wrist, he sends beams of light ricocheting off Kuzan's icy constructs, each one carving through the air with lethal precision.]

[As the battle rages on, Egghead Island bears witness to a clash of titans the likes of which it has never seen before. And as the echoes of their struggle fade into the night, only one truth remains clear: in the end, only the strongest will emerge victorious.]
Cool story