Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
The fact that oda makes Kuzan become a Blackbeard pirate is a genius twist for me.
Because it would be so predictable Kuzan becoming a revolutionary after he left the navy
And is crazy to think last episode was Kuzan first introduction to being a BB pirates. Let's be honest, anime only fans didn't remember that litle clip back in Dressrosa. It was a major twist/revelation, but it was poorly showcased back then.

Last edited:
I think one of the most under appreciated things about Kuzan is the use of non-linear story telling with his character.

We meet him in the middle of his character arc and then go back to beginning in the O’Hara flashback with him letting Robin live to test the government’s dogma.

And now we see him with Teach and once again, we are missing another part of his arc (his current motivation).

It’s actually wild how much character work Oda has done with him.
Yeah and I love the plot twist. Instead of him going to RA (that would be so obvious) or SHP, he chose the most evil, creepy and disgusting crew

The fact that oda makes Kuzan become a Blackbeard pirate is a genius twist for me.
Because it would be so predictable Kuzan becoming a revolutionary after he left the navy
It would have been a genius twist if Blackbeard actually convinced Kuzan to join the cause. Kuzan is just a good guy waiting for the best moment to betray them, probably he is a Sword member :kayneshrug:

I think one of the most under appreciated things about Kuzan is the use of non-linear story telling with his character.

We meet him in the middle of his character arc and then go back to beginning in the O’Hara flashback with him letting Robin live to test the government’s dogma.

And now we see him with Teach and once again, we are missing another part of his arc (his current motivation).

It’s actually wild how much character work Oda has done with him.
Kuzan should honestly stick with Teach's crew thanks to how their crew operates:

And tbh he kind of blends well, and he had a pretty good opportunity to betray them too with Garp + Sword but didn't

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
My only problem with Kuzan is how fucked up the timeline of him joining Blackbeard Pirates is. Neither Doflamingo nor Smoker reactions back in Punk Hazard make any sense
Plus even the dialogue about him at Dressrosa implied he wasnt one of the 10 captains, it didnt feel like he had joined them but was more of an ally at best. An ally would make more sense rather than just serving under BB. BB having an ex-admiral as a commander serving him is just plain wrong lmao. Or any Yonko for that matter. Although I wanted Kizaru/Fujitora/Kuzan for nakama so Im being ironic lmao.

:kobeha::emohiyo::saden::nicagesmile: