Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Finally, The Saturn has come back to Egghead! Just as sure as The Saturn for the very first time stood on this island and called Vegapunk an ugly hermaphrodite is just as sure as this Sunday the Mother Flame factory will be at Mariejois. Now make no mistake this will be the most brutal match The Saturn has ever been in. The most dangerous match The Saturn has ever been in. The Hell in a Cell. And it doesn't matter, Vegapunk, what you call it. Whether it's called a Hell in a Cell, Rage in a Cage, Painus in your Anus, the only the thing that matters is that The Saturn is going in this Sunday night, to do exactly what he does best - layeth the smacketh down and get back The Saturns Mother Flame factory.

And the fact of the matter is this, is that The Saturn knows this Sunday night, he has his work cut out for him. The Saturn knows, he's got four other guys he's got to compete with. And even if The Saturn has got to beat Bartholomew Kuma, which means, "I'm gonna drink a big glass of milk, eat some chocolate chip cookies and maybe I'll take three trips around the world". Or maybe The Rock has got to face Jinbe, beat Jinbe. "I did it for Luffy-kun. I did it for the crew. I did it for... oh, shut your mouth, you thong wearin' fatty.

Or maybe The Saturn has got to beat Strawhat, the Sun God, beat him so bad, that no more he'll raise up... "Rest in peace!" Or maybe The Rock has got to beat Blackleg himself, which means-uh, he's got to beat The Gene-uh, in the middle of the island-uh. And he has a two dollar slut for a wife-uh! One more thing, this Sunday night at Egghead, The Saturn is gonna do all he can to win the Mother Flame Factory. If ya smell...what The Saturn is cooking!!"

you might like this one @Kizaruber Eats