Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
And that’s why I keep telling you have no football knowledge if you’re saying with a straight face that Milan has a richer history.

first of all, there’s literally only one club that can arguably say they have more history than Barça: Real Madrid ( it’s still debatable)

We’re talking about Barça, a club that had majority of the best players in history. A club that made an insane impact on football’s history with a unique style of play ( that inspired A Lot of modern coaches), 2 of the best coaches EVER, The best player EVER, the best academy EVER.

You still wanna tell me Milan is bigger just because "mOrE uCl" 🤣🤣
Milan has 3 of the biggest squads of all time: 61-69, 88-93 and 03-08
Milan is basically the third greatest club in terms of "had majority of the best players in history"
Milan is a successful club over the decades

And not forget: Italian league was the greatest football league for 3 decades. It was not easy be the greatest club in italy against all squads formed btw 1980-2007 in Serie A

Milan has 3 of the biggest squads of all time: 61-69, 88-93 and 03-08
Milan is basically the third greatest club in terms of "had majority of the best players in history"
Milan is a successful club over the decades

And not forget: Italian league was the greatest football league for 3 decades. It was not easy be the greatest club in italy against all squad formed btw 1980-2007
Barcelona had a much more impactful domination in football. The best Barça period ever (2008-2012) is for most people arguably the best team ever.

Milan is one of the greatest club ever and also the Italian club I appreciate the most. Still, Barcelona is just a bigger club. There’s no shame in admitting that. Like, everyone player or coaches know Barcelona has a much bigger aura ( aside from all the arguments I gave you

I'm pushing Milan because I support Milan? Of course. But even if Barca is bigger than Milan, there would be no gap between both clubs
You are right Ac Milan is the second biggest club after Real Madrid.
Right now i think the 5 most supported teams in the world are Madrid,Barca,United,Liverpool and Chelsea,so Milan isnt there but it has 7 Champions League and it had some of the greatest players and coaches. I consider Milan the biggest italian team,superior to Juventus who only won in Italy (often with refereees scandals and other scandals) but rarely won in Europe.

Barcelona had a much more impactful domination in football. The best Barça period ever (2008-2012) is for most people arguably the best team ever.

Milan is one of the greatest club ever and also the Italian club I appreciate the most. Still, Barcelona is just a bigger club. There’s no shame in admitting that. Like, everyone player or coaches know Barcelona has a much bigger aura ( aside from all the arguments I gave you
My main argument to put Milan above Barca is that Milan is basically being one of the 3 biggest clubs in europe since the 60s. I know that since 2010 Milan became a B tier club, but it still 5 decades of supremacy