Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
She couldn't get kidnapped because that would have make her relevant.
Oda wants to tell the story of Lily..
He is just using Vivi for that.
Again unless something happens, it just speculation.
Remember me, did oda say somewhere that the one piece revelation is the last thing to happen in the manga?
Post automatically merged:

when did i ever cry clown
Everytime you post Tobey Maguire

Remember me, did oda say somewhere that the one piece revelation is the last thing to happen in the manga?
Yup but he changed it in SBS

Fan : A question for Odacchi!! Is it true that you will finish One Piece after five years? Even if it is true, such an official announcement is still hard for fans!! Lots of fans and friends I know were crying when they heard the sudden announcement! How do you intend to take responsibility?!! That's what I'd like to say, but what I think I really want is for Odacchi to finally take a long vacation. P.N. pari_bentham

ODA: Yes it is. Rather than finishing the whole series, It's that series will end, because the most exciting part of Luffy's adventure, being the story of "What is One Piece?", will come to its conclusion. Things are heating up in Wano Country right now, but if Luffy can set sail from here safely, there will be developments on a global scale, a thrilling story likes of which no one has even read before I'll draw the "Greatest War" in One Piece history. It will be exciting!! In other words, I made such a announcement so readers could be mentally prepared to understand that even a story as long as this one is properly heading towards its end. That said, for now just take your time and enjoy Wano while its hot. I'll be draw with all my strength!!

Yup but he changed it in SBS

Fan : A question for Odacchi!! Is it true that you will finish One Piece after five years? Even if it is true, such an official announcement is still hard for fans!! Lots of fans and friends I know were crying when they heard the sudden announcement! How do you intend to take responsibility?!! That's what I'd like to say, but what I think I really want is for Odacchi to finally take a long vacation. P.N. pari_bentham

ODA: Yes it is. Rather than finishing the whole series, It's that series will end, because the most exciting part of Luffy's adventure, being the story of "What is One Piece?", will come to its conclusion. Things are heating up in Wano Country right now, but if Luffy can set sail from here safely, there will be developments on a global scale, a thrilling story likes of which no one has even read before I'll draw the "Greatest War" in One Piece history. It will be exciting!! In other words, I made such a announcement so readers could be mentally prepared to understand that even a story as long as this one is properly heading towards its end. That said, for now just take your time and enjoy Wano while its hot. I'll be draw with all my strength!!
Ah, he didnt make an clear answer. If final war happens before find one piece then there is no chance of vivi go with the SH to Raftel, because her story will be ended. If the final war is after the one piece, then I believe there is a chance

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Here's hoping we see Mihawk, Fujitora's reactions next chapter
Mihawk postposting against Fujitora. Seriously though, I'd love to see them fight, a clash of their beliefs, fighting styles, how Mihawk would fight a DF using swordsman especially such a powerful one and MAYBE just MAYBE a NAMED attack from him too like Shanks, FINALLY!

:risitameh::risiup::hapnoel::saden::king::mihugh::fujilaugh:

Oh no....more emotes have broken! @Jaguark101 These 4, the leo cheers one, the king you dun goofed one, a laugh emoji (cant think which one it is, but it was in subemotes between the nappa and vista laugh one) and the zoro thinking one....

:cheers:

:king:

:laughmoji:

:zorothink:

:mrgo::nicagesmile::kidwat::emohiyo: