Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
So true man....this has been EXACTLY my life, as I talked with you before recently. I've never been able to fall in love again like I did with a certain girl a LONG time ago! No matter how much they might love me in return, I cannot return it at all. I'm just empty, hollow. I can't feel anything for them or others.

You could just say "I'm a ghost" lol. I had to emotionally numb myself 14 years ago as my heartbreak was so severe, it was killing me and I couldn't carry on, but now I'm feeling like I barely exist anymore, I'm torn between the worst pain I've ever felt and feeling void of any actual sense of being alive, human or w/e. I just feel empty.

Went quite morbid there but that's how I genuinely am deep down tbh. I'm struggling to sleep lately due to nightmares and being severely depressed at night and such too.

I'm already accepting, either I will have to just settle with someone sooner or later and never be able to give them my full heart and soul, my full love or I'm just gonna die alone at this point tbh.
Forgetting is really a great blessing
Sometimes you have to forget
I understand how hard it is to forget someone who has become a part of your dream and life
Revenge may be fun, but becoming someone better than the man she loves feels even better
That's why 99% men go after success and money after failure

expectations for the chapter?
  • Around the globe, TVs switch on to show Vegapunk's message
  • Vegapunk shows a Den-Den Mushi of New Marineford
  • Leakers Pewpiece, DruMzTV and TheAncientCenturion have been arrested and are on top of the execution platform
  • Now that people around the world know the reason Redon doesn't post hintos on Sunday anymore, they begin to riot

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Forgetting is really a great blessing
Sometimes you have to forget
I understand how hard it is to forget someone who has become a part of your dream and life
Revenge may be fun, but becoming someone better than the man she loves feels even better
That's why 99% men go after success and money after failure
Aye absolutely true man, the best revenge is success as I've heard. The best revenge is to be happy in yourself, to stop caring about them, let them go and move on. Find your own success, happiness and show you don't need them anymore and never did either.

Exactly what you said pretty much ofc. You're completely right, I'm gonna remember that, thank you. She's apparently married now too, so as a wise man once said....FUCK THAT BITCH!