Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
- Chapter starts with Vegaounk revealing everything regarding thw world government that was hiding (we don't see it), Vegapunk dies in this chapter
- Various shocked reactions around the world, Morgans says this is going to be one hell of a headline
- Scene cuts to Luffy who got stabbed by Saturn and Kizaru
- Dorry and Brogy arrive and one shot Kizaru with Hakai
- Luffy one shots Saturn with Barjang Gun in fury, Saturn gets drowned in the sea and dies
- Jinbei stops the fighting between Zoro and Lucci, Lucci gives up saying he is clearly on the losing side now
- Sanji gets beaten by Doll who is holding Vegapunk's corpse but at the same time can't attack Doll
- Scene switch to Dragon saying it's time to make our move, he orders Sabo and Ivankov to go back to Holyland
peak

It’s clear that the series and I are incompatible, I should stop trying to make it work
If that's so, go with your gut feeling, then. I know many expectations in One Piece were not met, especially during Wano Kuni.

I currently feel the same with Detective Conan, which is also in its final phase right now in the manga. Although I stopped reading it, I still check in to see if we get some big reveals from time to time. Another everlasting Story with a 27th Movie that's coming out soon. As long as it sells.

:milaugh::kayneshrug: