Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Putting the Sanji situation aside, Vegapunk revealing anything about the void century to the strawhats (or, worse, to the entire world) would be awful . Robin deserves that moment.

I hope it is something extremely generic. Discovering the name of the Ancient Kingdom would still be ok, unless it is something like Wano
Everyone expects chopper will cure people in wano . His moment has finally come. Then , chopper left the island without doin anything . He was supposed to cure all diseases in the world :)
Why would
Robin be exception :)

If Ancient Kingdom Name is indeed Revealed this Chapter, my Best Idea is that it's Called "Ryuo Kingdom"
Which Translates to "Kingdom of Flowing Sakura" & that's where Wano got the Name of CoA from

If that's indeed the case, then i expect that there is also a "Mantra Kingdom" (Still Exists & Untouched)
And also Land of Gods mentioned by WB is Third Old Kingdom that was Named after OG Name of Haoshoku Haki

Land of Gods was Destroyed just like Birka
Ryuo Kingdom was Lost just like Shandia
Mantra Kingdom still Exists just like Skypiea
Or maybe Names are Switched

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ok, I think what he's saying here is that the spoilers werent "on a picture", as in the text spoilers werent in front of some random manga image or panel.

Someone should post all summaries (without pictures behind them) seen on here and Twitter in the last 24 hours that have been shared. Maybe its one of those. And apparently its a random user, not someone directly known that clearly spoiled the chapter
It's this
It's a lore chapter
Vegapunk finishes clovers line before he died

No, that's fake.

Spoilers I saw wasn't on a "picture" :goyea:
Ok, I think what he's saying here is that the spoilers werent "on a picture", as in the text spoilers werent in front of some random manga image or panel.

Someone should post all summaries (without pictures behind them) seen on here and Twitter in the last 24 hours that have been shared. Maybe its one of those. And apparently its a random user, not someone directly known that clearly spoiled the chapter

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Oh look the spoiler thread is closed again and the posts deleted.

What a fucking surprise. Well done for believing the spoilers and Lance NoSpoilersTonight's baiting guys, proud of you.

:pepeke:

is waiting room broken again?

Merging two threads again...
Shouldnt break until 26k pages but who knows....

Im sure some of my posts from the "spoiler discussion thread" are now here?

This site loves gaslighing so much.

Never mind, the waiting room thread IS broken now! This place makes a circus and mental asylum look fucking sane!

:lawsigh::sanjimeh: