Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR SHINY CYNDAQUIL. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR IT! I WORE THE ECHINDA SUIT IRL
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARDS. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL POKEMON FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 25 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY GET MY OWN WITHOUT HACKS?!
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, GAMEFREAK. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE VIDEOGAME. YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT! I HANG THE GLORIOUS CYNDAQUIL PLUSHIE OVER MY BED , AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU GUYS LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT I JUST EXPERIENCED! YOU GUYS ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS HACK ASS COMPANY!

FUCK MASUDA! FUCK SHINY CHARM! FUCK THIS CAVE! FUCK RNG! FUCK NINTENDO! FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING THE PLAYERS TIME FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !

I'm waiting to fasten my seatbelt tbh :steef:
I am waiting to see Godfy neg their faves :finally:
Post automatically merged:

CRISIS ADVERTED

LET'S FUCKING GO!​
I feel fangames\rom hacks are way better than the mainstream games. I have enjoyed Radical Red, Emerald Elite Delux and Crystal Legacy in the past few weeks. You seriously need to try them bruv.

When she lied that the ghost was real
I replied: "That's Scooby-Dubious"

:finally:

Radical Red is on the to do list, don't worry :kata:
Radical Red is awesome, crazy, fun, and mind-breaking. I love fan games.

Also I just turned on signatures again, and saw that I'm in yours, LOL.

:rosismile:

When she lied that the ghost was real
I replied: "That's Scooby-Dubious"

Radical Red is awesome, crazy, fun, and mind-breaking. I love fan games.

Also I just turned on signatures again, and saw that I'm in yours, LOL.

:rosismile:
RR is the only romhack/fangame I played. Saw some comment there's gonna be another update.

Any other recommendation of romhacks/fangames without going stupid on the difficulty side? I kind of dig all these crazy QoL features/improvements it has, making everything less time consuming.