Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Its also not really a short arc either though. 50 chapters and counting. Itll be around 70 by the 2 anniversary of the arc (late summer). Thats in line with WCI at least, which was 2.5 years and Wano's 140 chapters was over 4.

This is why I dont expect the series to end for at least another 7-8 years. Conservatively, there are 3 solid arcs left after Egghead: Elbaf, Lodestar and Laugh Tale, and those are just safe guesses based on whats next and what we expect fills the remaining island trail.

Even if Akainu, Blackbeard/Shanks, and Imu filled the roles of those 3 arcs, think about how long each of those needs to actually be to justify defeating those people. If we spend 70+ chapters at Egghead and over 2 years just for Kizaru and to showcase Gorosei who may not even be defeated, what does that even say about:

- 3/4 more Admirals
- More Yonko/Mihawk
- The World Government itself

It is frankly concerning to me, but I've been concerned for 15 years, and its taken the last 8 to deal with 2 Yonko and half an Admiral lol
the worst part that Egghead will end with story accomplishing nothing

-none of the Gorosei will be taken out
-Kuma and Bonney will in fact take up more screen time now
-giant bullshit and wank

Its also not really a short arc either though. 50 chapters and counting. Itll be around 70 by the 2 anniversary of the arc (late summer). Thats in line with WCI at least, which was 2.5 years and Wano's 140 chapters was over 4.

This is why I dont expect the series to end for at least another 7-8 years. Conservatively, there are 3 solid arcs left after Egghead: Elbaf, Lodestar and Laugh Tale, and those are just safe guesses based on whats next and what we expect fills the remaining island trail.

Even if Akainu, Blackbeard/Shanks, and Imu filled the roles of those 3 arcs, think about how long each of those needs to actually be to justify defeating those people. If we spend 70+ chapters at Egghead and over 2 years just for Kizaru and to showcase Gorosei who may not even be defeated, what does that even say about:

- 3/4 more Admirals
- More Yonko/Mihawk
- The World Government itself

It is frankly concerning to me, but I've been concerned for 15 years, and its taken the last 8 to deal with 2 Yonko and half an Admiral lol
Im more considered with Odas age tbh

You can't reall fault Oda. He's dedicated 20+ years to just drawing One Piece. Dude was a recluse for 99% of his career. Looks like now that he's older, he's more driven to actually get out and travel, and do promotions. The man hasn't lived much of a life for so long. Let him go do his thing, while we stew in our anger!
It’s his fault for structuring his manga in such a way as to have god awful pacing.

I don’t feel remorse or pity for the half billionaire at all what the fuck is wrong with you

You can't reall fault Oda. He's dedicated 20+ years to just drawing One Piece. Dude was a recluse for 99% of his career. Looks like now that he's older, he's more driven to actually get out and travel, and do promotions. The man hasn't lived much of a life for so long. Let him go do his thing, while we stew in our anger!
Someone said hes been more inspired to draw ass after a trip to Africa :milaugh:

Im more considered with Odas age tbh
He's not even 50 yet, I wouldn't be that concerned lol. He's not prone to health issues like Tite Kubo, Kentaro Miura or Togashi, just the occasional sickness like every other normal human being.

Now thats not to say that cant change, but those 3 publically have always had issues unlike him. Toriyama lived till almost 70, and there are many mangaka that age still drawing. Conan's author is 60. Golgo 13s author was in his 80s before dying and he managed like 50 years of publication.

It "is" a concern somewhat, but we absolutely exaggerate the concern for Oda's health here.

His appearance at the LA fan screening felt pretty depressing though.

It’s his fault for structuring his manga in such a way as to have god awful pacing.

I don’t feel remorse or pity for the half billionaire at all what the fuck is wrong with you
It's because that's how he wants to draw his manga, and tell his story. That's how artists operate, and they can't help it. If he envisions something and he wants it in there, he's going to draw it. Just like it's your right to flood the forum with 1000's of powerlevel threads, because you have these thoughts in your head, that you want to express. So how about you tone the entitlement down a notch?
Post automatically merged:

Someone said hes been more inspired to draw ass after a trip to Africa :milaugh:
I approve... More trips to Africa!