Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
my issue is Oda is still trying to tow the line and refuses to get in either direction

if this is now fight manga make it full on fight manga stop with this pandering bullshit of shitty clashes that dont do anything for any character

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
Not that I have anything against the sandworm but like some others mentioned I think it would have made Jupeter a lot more menacing if he had sharp teeth and several pairs of them inside so he could shred shit up with them. Tho this one is a bit creepy in a different direction, for some reason it reminds me of some seinen manga panels I have seen lol.
I'm going to be on the headcanon that he is able to change the size and shape of the teeth and grow new ones. It's just that Oda didn't get around to drawing that yet.
:myman:

The ending is so funny in hindsight:
“We will bring the dawn to Wano!” (The dawn actually isn’t important)
“Nine shadow prophecy!” (Actually not important)
“One on one bet on Kaido!” (Unless you’re Joyboy who Kaido wanted to lose to for years)
“Zoro has been compared to ryuma a few times surely there’ll be a payoff!” (Sike Luffy is new ryuma)
“Oh no an admiral has come! And he’s wrecking Yamato and the scabbards!” (Actually shanks has been sitting outside Wano randomly for a bit and will fix it then leave)
Jfc Zunisha pulling a fucking U-turn is never not hilarious and stupid in hindsight. 1000 years of walking only for nothing to happen lmao

Like sure, maybe opening Wano's borders will be epic in the future but that entirely ruined the premise of like 300 chapters of setup with Oden as far back as Zou lol. Its weird.