Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Sometimes I wish there were more 2D animated movies, this "let's do everything 3D" often feels meh to me. Cookie cutter character and overall story is also shit, also it undermines the previous generation legacy.

Also, Discord is amazing! Pure chaos, loved his character.

Lol, if I didn't change my avi like a few hours ago, this could be a perfect candidate fitting my nickname!
I feel that. I just rewatched hunchback of notre dame and the animation is so gorgeous. There’s just something special about the hand drawn 2D animation.

Sometimes I wish there were more 2D animated movies, this "let's do everything 3D" often feels meh to me. Cookie cutter character and overall story is also shit, also it undermines the previous generation legacy.

Also, Discord is amazing! Pure chaos, loved his character.

Lol, if I didn't change my avi like a few hours ago, this could be a perfect candidate fitting my nickname!
Yeah most 3D nowadays are kinda meh.

Also, you liked Discord? I used to like him at first but he turns shit for me.

Yeah most 3D nowadays are kinda meh.

Also, you liked Discord? I used to like him at first but he turns shit for me.
Well, imo overall the series declined in later seasons and wasn't that enjoyable for me, I especially don't like when the character goes through development and then suddenly reverts to their 1-season self, lol.
But I liked Discord as a villain in the beginning, and his friendship with Fluttershy was interesting, plus him playing D&D-like game in the show was great imo! What I liked was that despite Discord seemingly got a heel-face turn, he was still an agent of chaos, and to me he's forever chaotic neutral.

Well, imo overall the series declined in later seasons and wasn't that enjoyable for me, I especially don't like when the character goes through development and then suddenly reverts to their 1-season self, lol.
But I liked Discord as a villain in the beginning, and his friendship with Fluttershy was interesting, plus him playing D&D-like game in the show was great imo! What I liked was that despite Discord seemingly got a heel-face turn, he was still an agent of chaos, and to me he's forever chaotic neutral.
Discord was a great villain which is why I liked her. Then he later turned into a Fluttershy simp which is meh.

Discord was a great villain which is why I liked her. Then he later turned into a Fluttershy simp which is meh.
Understandable.

What are your favs btw?

I feel that. I just rewatched hunchback of notre dame and the animation is so gorgeous. There’s just something special about the hand drawn 2D animation.
Yeah, and most of them are original stories, not a remake of a remix of a sequel of an adaptation.

The only good 2d content these days are anime. Western 2d animation is dead
Have you seen Klaus btw? It's really good imo.
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt4729430/?ref_=vp_close

ENOUGH! \*stomps\* FOR THE LAST TIME \*shows teeth\* I AM NOT A FURRY, JUST BECAUSE AT ONE POINT I WANTED TO FUCK DRAGONITE USED A FUR AFFINITY LINK AND HAD A DOG FOR A SON DOES NOT MAKE ME A FURRY. \*claws come out\* JUST BECAUSE MY WIFE DRESSED UP IN A FURSUIT AND VISITED POPULAR FURRY SUBREDDITS SUCH AS r/FURRY, r/FURRY_IRL, AND r/YIFF, DO NOT MAKE ME A FURRY. EVEN IF I VISITED E621 AND AM IN THE TOP FURRY DISCORD SERVERS, THAT DOES NOT MAKE ME A FURRY. NOW STAND DOWN OR I WILL HAVE TO GO FERAL!!

ENOUGH! \*stomps\* FOR THE LAST TIME \*shows teeth\* I AM NOT A FURRY, JUST BECAUSE AT ONE POINT I WANTED TO FUCK DRAGONITE USED A FUR AFFINITY LINK AND HAD A DOG FOR A SON DOES NOT MAKE ME A FURRY. \*claws come out\* JUST BECAUSE MY WIFE DRESSED UP IN A FURSUIT AND VISITED POPULAR FURRY SUBREDDITS SUCH AS r/FURRY, r/FURRY_IRL, AND r/YIFF, DO NOT MAKE ME A FURRY. EVEN IF I VISITED E621 AND AM IN THE TOP FURRY DISCORD SERVERS, THAT DOES NOT MAKE ME A FURRY. NOW STAND DOWN OR I WILL HAVE TO GO FERAL!!

As your ex lawyer i gotta say that legally… you’re cooked

Sure, there, there, let me hug you

Are you this thirsty for reddit and 4chan fame??