Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
How far is Kingdom's story in regards to actual history?
I'd say about half way.
@Lee Ba Shou @MarineHQ @TheKnightOfTheSea @RayanOO @Owl Ki @Warchief Sanji D Goat

"I have lived by the sword and contributed to the building of an era. Moreover, to be able to die by the swords is just as i desired...

And in my final days, i was even able to meet a trustworthy sprout of the next era. With this, i have no regrets left....."
Bayou Arc veredict: Masterpiece.😪

i have finished watching Vinland Saga. Great anime. I don’t know when the third seasons will be released. Maybe I should pick up the manga. But I think it would be more enjoyable in anime medium.
Vinland Saga season 1 and 2 are peak Vinland. After that though, the series kinda went downhill. So I don't know if you wanna continues the manga or not. It's not bad persay but Prologue arc and Farmland arc are peak Vinland.

Vinland Saga season 1 and 2 are peak Vinland. After that though, the series kinda went downhill. So I don't know if you wanna continues the manga or not. It's not bad persay but Prologue arc and Farmland arc are peak Vinland.
I enjoyed first season better than farmland arc. But both are goated. I will read the manga and will see how it goes considering its where the actually “vinland” saga is supposed to start.

I enjoyed first season better than farmland arc. But both are goated.
A lot of people prefer the first arc than farmland arc. But I really like farmland arc due to Thorfinn's insane character development. But yeah, both arcs are amazing on each own.
I will read the manga and will see how it goes considering its where the actually “vinland” saga is supposed to start.
Aye. I hope you enjoy it then.:optimistic: